• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Help needed with iPhone 7 plus stuck on reboot loop

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
My sons battery died on his iPhone 7 plus and when he plugged his charger in the apple logo came up but the battery charging icon didn't display. It then proceeded to just keep looping on and off.

I've tried a soft reset to no avail.

The fuckin cunt just doesn't want to play.

Any ideas WTF I can do about this or is it just further proof that iphones are just fuckin overpriced fanboi wank fantasies..?

Hold down the volume down key and power key at the same time to force reboot.

I tried that, but it kept doing the same thing. But thanks anyway.

However, after I posted this thread, it suddenly sprang into life. My impatient cunt of a son simply hadn't left it on charge long enough.

Fuckin kids and iPhones. The world would be a better place without either...

That still hasn't worked. As soon as he tried to put his unlock code in it went back to reboot loop. I'm ready to throw the cunt out the window. Followed by the phone...

Last edited:
I tried that, but it kept doing the same thing. But thanks anyway.

However, after I posted this thread, it suddenly sprang into life. My impatient cunt of a son simply hadn't left it on charge long enough.

Fuckin kids and iPhones. The world would be a better place without either...

That still hasn't worked. As soon as he tried to put his unlock code in it went back to reboot loop. I'm ready to throw the cint out the window. Followed by the phone...

Just tell him he can have another piece of shit iPhone when he can buy one, problem solved. He's better off without it. I gave up cell phones 3 years ago and my life improved a bunch. No one believes me when I tell them I don't use or own a cell phone. They think it's impossible to go through life without one despite the fact that 10 years ago most people didn't have a smart phone.

Managed to get it into restore mode and have had to download iTunes to my laptop then connect the phone to update the software. Bugger all seems to be happening.

I've had shitloads of Android phones and never had a problem that wasnt my fault. I cant see the attraction of Apple products at all. Plus their human rights record at Foxconn is fuckin abysmal...

Don’t get rid of ur iPhone 7 mate. Be worth a few quid soon as a collectors item👍🏻

Just be happy your OS can run iTunes. The last time I had to use iTunes to fix an Apple device I had to pirate Windows 10 so I could run it inside of a VM. Two hours later and multiple calls from Apple I was finally able to download an application on the Apple TV.

Their products are horrible and their customer support is worse.

Don’t get rid of ur iPhone 7 mate. Be worth a few quid soon as a collectors item👍🏻

They're not worth a fuckin wank mate...

The best version imo was the iPhone 4. Good solid all rounder with a semblance of user friendliness sadly lacking from the modern incarnations. They looked good, felt good and performed pretty well (except for the dodgy reception if you held them in a certain way).

Last edited: