L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Help needed please

Sky88

Greenlighter
Please help my ole man find my wet spot how should he lick me N what positions we should do

Maybe you should tell him because we don't have access to your vagina at the present time

I've tried but he just gets aggravated he's made me squirt but we was high and now he thanks we gotta be high to achieve that N I don't thank so but yea being high does intensify the pleasure but if he knew what he was doing we wouldn't need to b high..N what u mean u don't have access to my vagina at the present moment lol

Digitally ravish that G spot and attack that Clitoris until his face is a wet spot.

I've tried but he just gets aggravated he's made me squirt but we was high and now he thanks we gotta be high to achieve that N I don't thank so but yea being high does intensify the pleasure but if he knew what he was doing we wouldn't need to b high..N what u mean u don't have access to my vagina at the present moment lol

You could use words like down, up, ohh baby right there. It's not that hard to direct the action

Lol OK or maybe I just need a real man who knows what he's doing right

If you can't tell him what you want then nobody else can for you. But I mean to actually contribute to this conversation, I feel like you can't really go wrong with lying on your back with your ankles resting on his shoulders.

Get on all fours and stick it in his face and the true animal will cum out!
OF BOTH OF YOU! B