Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help needed ASAP!

MadamHatter

Greenlighter
Advice needed from someone who knows (small) quantities

Got a hold of a rare treat (MOLLY!) and after researching, decided to try IVing it. I don't want to do too much, but also want enough...want to try .2 but problem is, I have no scales! Also have no idea what I have altogether (somewhere around a g maybe?) so can't portion it out that way. I THOUGHT I was a ok eyrballer, but when I did what looked like .2, I felt almost no roll, but a strong speedy feeling that didn't start out with much of a rush. I could just do more, but I am hesitant cause I'm feeling pretty rammed up already and for all I know this could be more meth than mdma... Getting to the point (sorry) CAN ANYINE GIVE ME AN ACCURATE BASIS FOR COMPARISON AS TO WHAT ONE TENTH LOOKS LIKE OR IS EQUAL TO? Or something comparable to half g? like "one tenth of molly crushed into powder looks is the same as one crushed up smartie" or something. Or a half g chunk of molly looks the same size as 3 tic tacs", I'm just not sure if I'm not doing near enough to that amount or if this stuff just doesn't have much mdma.

Also worth noting the stuff came from a trusted friend who got it from a reputable dealer so I know it's not poison. Plus I'm still alive and my arm didn't fall off haha.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume your not trolling.

1. Purity - no you don't have pure Molly. Youve been told you have. Molly should be MDMA. Reputable dealer there is no such thing. Test it before taking it. You actually counteract your suggestion of purity as you say this stuff may not have much MDMA. So what do you think it actually is? Would suggest you actually have no idea except the word of someone else who took the word of someone else who sold it to make themselves money?

2. Dose - buy some scales no one can tell you what a dose looks like it's impossible by eye

3. IV - why? Your research is very lacking as to the actual benefit of IV MDMA against other methods of ROA (route of adminstration). The risks of injecting an unknown dose of an unknown substance is huge and uneccesary. IV of MDMA isn't worth it. Especially if your new to the substance. Oral, nasal or stick it in your butt if you really need to get the most from a dose. But ensure 1 and 2 are known.

Let's recap your asking for someone to visual a dose of a unknown substance which your going to inject.

Stop, think and consider carefully how ridiculous and dangerous that sounds.

It could be poison. Just because you've taken a bit (got limited effects) doesn't mean it won't kill you in a higher dose; especially if you mainline it straight into your body.

Last edited:
CAN ANYINE GIVE ME AN ACCURATE BASIS FOR COMPARISON AS TO WHAT ONE TENTH LOOKS LIKE OR IS EQUAL TO? Or something comparable to half g? like "one tenth of molly crushed into powder looks is the same as one crushed up smartie" or something. Or a half g chunk of molly looks the same size as 3 tic tacs", I'm just not sure if I'm not doing near enough to that amount or if this stuff just doesn't have much mdma.

Sorry, but no. The problem you're facing is the reason the scale was invented. You just have to get a scale.

Also, you should get a test kit. FWIW you should really send your product to a lab, because you should never IV anything unless you know exactly what it is.