• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help. need to come down now

sum1s

Greenlighter
I bought an 8 ball of crystal a week ago. started tuesday afternoon and passed out saturday morning at 5 am with the pipe in my hand. didnt think that was possible Woke up about 3:30pm depressed and finished my last half gram at about 5pm. I dozed off for a few ours this morning 7-10am. took 5mg kpins when i got up. which i dont really have a tolerance to. Drank a beer, and a chug of nyquil, and another 2mg kpin about 2 hours ago. I havent drank or eaten much during the binge but right now im chowing down on junk food, milk, gatorade. I need to sleep soon. I just want to pass out till work tomorrow in 16 hrs. I'm about to take even more kpin and beer. I'd rather not waste my kpin and just drink alcohol.

Do i have to much amphetamine in my system to fall sleep? normally a 3.5mg dose of kpin would put me out in under an hour? I've taken 3mg kpin before and a drank a bunch of alchohol which was stupid but only blacked out.
What is a lethal dose of benzos + alcohol? Am I at risk right now?

Last edited:
Consuming that much alcohol and benzos is an extremely bad idea.
Combining CNS depressants like alcohol and benzos could kill you in the worst case and what if you just black out and do a bunch of stupid stuff you won't remember tomorrow?
And drinking alcohol will only make the come down worse as it'll dehydrate you even more.
Just relax, hydrate yourself, eat and turn on some relaxing music/guided meditation from YT and don't take any more drugs.

If your going to drink, don't use benzos or NyQuil. Use benzos, light doses at a time. Believe it or not, herbal sleeping teas, chamomile tea work excellent also. Meditation will work and help you relax. Keep drinking Gatorade and eat whole grain bread. It's great for your heart. No more smoke. Give yourself a healthy break.

Last edited:
And if you can get any serequel, that works great. I've taken serequel when I was too high on meth and it completely killed it and put me out. But yeah, take it easy on the benzo's and alcohol. It's actually not that uncommon for people to randomly pass out after a long binge of meth, sometimes the speed starts to have a paradoxical effect and will make you nod out like smack. There was a (long) period of time where I was IV'ing (and occasionally smoking) meth, and I started falling asleep after shots, it's called being 'over-amped.'

Can we please keep it real guys!! Even with low tolerance, clonazepam is a drug he is familiar with. Coming off that much meth sleep will be very hard. Hope it was fun. Done a few roots, amphetamines arent my thing. Too many long lasting effects like this.

I would say to stay within your normal high levels for alcohol and clonazepam and sleep will come is all you can hope for. Good luck. I hope you are happily asleep my friend. Gotta plan uppers better partner.... That's my advice.

-shubs

^7mg of clonazepam is way to much without a tolerance.
+ drinking alcohol with it can kill him in the worst case.
+ the risk of a black out is pretty higj
+ alcohol is bad in inducing sleep and the sleep is bad and not really restorative
+ alcohol will make the come down worse, as it'll dehydrate him even more
+ Bluelight is a harm reduction forum!

I think telling him to keep it in his normal upper limits is harm reduction. The best thing you can do is just wait for sleep to come. Unfortunately....

The best HR in this respect is for the OP to learn from his mistakes. Don't take anymore meds and alcohol to try to sleep...it could ruin your day. Moderation is the best HR one can offer in this situation.