• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Help! Need info.....

VLN

Greenlighter
I found a baggie with China in it. A little. Not a lot. But enough to peak my interest. I'm not going to lie, I've never done heroin. Well, I've done Tar.... one time. But I am due to admit to rehab next week on Thursday and I have an itch that I'm trying to scratch. Meth isn't cutting it lately. I know this sounds stupid, but I know I'm going to try this some way or another and I would just like to know the best way in which to approach it. Please. Don't tell me not to, it's going to happen. I just need to know how to be safe and how to do it? Again, please.

Seriously? You are going to take a substance that you just found?

What if it's arsenic?

And you made another thread about finding this baggie and something tells me that you aren't going to wait and test it first.

Have you already taken it?

Gear down there big shifter! Ye best chiggity check thyself before thy doth wriggity wreck thyself.

But for real, what makes ya think its actually China white as opposed to one of a bajillion other white powders there are out there? Sure it's not fentanyl?

We Gotta check off a few boxes before you go shoving random powders into you orifices.