help need info on liquid g or ghb

rollintoohard

Bluelighter
I am very new to liquid g and Ive been getting into it a little bit and now Id like to know what Ive been getting into. Is liquid g the same thing as ghb. does this drug help increase your muscles or your workout or sexlife. I have been told many things and now I want to know what is true. I am very interested in info on ghb with working out. Please help me G-pro's.

Hi. I also have a question- what does it feel like? Since it is called Liquid X, do you feel like you're rolling at all/

Never take g in liquid form, unless you know how it was mixed. You might only need a capful from one batch, while a capful in another batch might put you in a coma. I only take it from powdered form, where I can measure out grams. It takes 2-3 grams to get me where I'm feeling good. If you take even 1/2 a gram too much, you could pass out. Someone could find you and think you ODed. You'll wake up in the ER, when all you needed to do is sleep it off.
When taken safely, it feels wonderful. I felt totally refreshed. I love it, its like your drunk and on E, without losing your motor skills.
Another thing NEVER drink alcohol on G. Big mistake.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need