Help. MISSED OC IV IN FOOT

chronosflow

Greenlighter
Swim needs help he used a dull rig in his foot.it was a little painful but the swelling didn't start forn24 to 48 hrs. The a dark lump apearee at injection.it is quit painfully and swollen.dnt think its getting any worse but I would deeply appreciate any help..diagnosis,treaments?
Hear is a pick around 5 days after swims iv.

https://postimg.org/image/5akcmwcrb/

OUCH! Sorry, man, I don't have any experience with IV meds or missing - but when I see a picture link, I click it. You should absolutely get that checked out ASAP. I think. Others will know for sure.

- VE

P.S. - Swimming is against the BL user agreement, so you can just say *I* instead of SWIM. We kind of all know it's you anyway=D

^ +1. Please don't wait - go to a hospital. This is not good, you've tried letting it resolve and it's not going to on its own. Ouch!

Soak your foot in hot water for as much time as you can. What you need is the circulation to move the blood around in there. I used to always put hot towels on my arms and shit when I missed. If it doesnt get better in 1 day of soaking you should go to the hospital. Also put polysporen on it a lot.

Actually after looking at that pic I think you should go to the hospital lol.

Last edited:
Definitely hospital ASAP. That's most definitely an infected abscess/cellulitis. You need antibiotics and medical treatment as soon as you can get to an ER or urgent care, or you may lose your foot. That kind of infection is not going to go away on it's own! The sooner you get it treated, the less likely you'll need surgery for this.

I'm not a medical professional, but I've had the same before, and that is exactly how it presents and what it looks like. No doubt at all.

fawwwwk thats infected as shit.......head to the ER ASAP!!!!!

Ouch that's gonna leave a scar. You likely need IV antibiotics. Shooting anything in your feet is a bad idea for many reasons but shooting a pill is just asking for trouble.

Hospital. No don't wait. You like your foot Yes? I mean perhaps you're not in love and worshipping of it but I assume you wish to keep most if not all of it right?

Right... Hospital. Yea it sucks,believe me ive had to go to hospital in similar situations. Recently I was taken into the hospital in handcuffs so the cops could make me submit to a drug test. I remember when the doctor was going to draw some blood and he asked me to look away while he jabbed me and I just looked at him kinda dumbfounded and said something along he lines of "you do know why im here right? And why all those cops are waiting outside right? And why that female cop followed me into the ladies room while I gave a urine sample right? And what the request form says to test my blood FOR right? Not to mention the obvious track marks. I'm an iv heroin addict you really think im gonna freak out about you taking some blood? Just do it already.".

So yea, hospital, now. It'll suck a lot less than losing part of your foot, or all of your foot. Or your LIFE. Don't think that last one is impossible, I know a young woman who died in a similar situation nearly half a year ago. I hope me and everyone else have made their point. Do it, no hesitating.

Holy shit. Glad the pic was posted because the answer from everyone ever is go to the ER.

It sucks nobody wants to do it but I've been around the block and have had many misses lumps abscesses etc.. That shit is infected as bad as it gets.

Plz I hope you went to ER and hope for update post :(

Update OP? I too hope he went to the hospital.