• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help meth bugs and psychosis(Worse then ever before)

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
so ive been up for 2 days smoking and snorting some really good crystal and ive gotten the infamous "meth mites" before but this time it is legit insane it feels like there are 2 inch centipedes crawling both on top and under my skin only in my left leg i know its not real so im not gonna scratch but does anyone know any tricks if there are any to ease this a bit imma try to get some sleep too as im having some pretty intense psychosis from sleep deprivation i actully find the psychosis to be kinda cool for some reason although scary at times like an hour ago i was looking at a jacket on my floor across the hall and it was slowly standing up and turning into a pitch black humanoid figure and then when i blinked or looked away it turn back into a jacket also faint whispers outside my window but the whispers arent words or anything i can understand more like random mouth noises its almost like asmr Lmao anyways does the bugs stop when i come down completely or am i gonna have to wait a bit

In case you were interested here are some of the things ive been expiriencing from meth psychosis today:
The jacket thing

"shadow people" at corner of eye tht get closer when not looking at them
"bugs" crawling on walls and ceiling that dissapear as theyre crawling
Flickering lights
distortion and slight movement of objects that are stationary(like from lsd)
walls seem to be slowly closing in but they never get any closer together but they look like theyre closing in
Door nobs slightly turning like theres somebody slowly opening the door

Get up and do something, don't do any more meth. And when you feel like you're gonna crash do it.

I remember talking to my walls in French, having a conversation actually, which set my ex to thinking I was plotting with her delusions... it was fucked up.

Just be safe man.

If you have access too any benzos take a SMALL dose IMMEDIATELY. Make sure its a smaller than normal dose.

thats wild after 2 days usually it takes me around 4 days up before the shadow world shows up...yea if its buggin u (no pun) to the point u made a thread on it id try and mellow it with a benzo, if nothing else lay down and close ur eyes, throw some music in some headphones or put on a movie (not to watch necessarily, just to have something going)...if at all possible have fun with it, remember you chose to get spun for days in a row and this is the inevitable, shit ill take mild psychosis over the comedown anyday...introduce yourself to the things hanging out in the corner of your vision, theyre prolly more scared of you than...nevermind