help me with brain

poptarts69

Bluelighter
im not sure what has happened but I can't really feel the left side of my brain
blood flows to my right side but there literally feels like there is a hollow hole on the left side
there are certain pressure points I can feel on my right side but not my left

my left eye feels a little disconnected from my right too

when I abused mushrooms years ago I had a trip where the left side of my brain kind of exploded or snapped. not sure what's happened

I'm looking into seeing a neurologist, but I want some second opinions. additionally I have had an mri and everything is clear

im not sure what has happened but I can't really feel the left side of my brain
blood flows to my right side but there literally feels like there is a hollow hole on the left side
there are certain pressure points I can feel on my right side but not my left

my left eye feels a little disconnected from my right too

when I abused mushrooms years ago I had a trip where the left side of my brain kind of exploded or snapped. not sure what's happened

I'm looking into seeing a neurologist, but I want some second opinions. additionally I have had an mri and everything is clear

I've heard of similar brain issues that are caused by cannabis and then recur for years afterwards. Could that be it?
I doubt there is anything physically wrong with your brain or you would be having serious neurological problems. I'd try not to worry about it too much. If you're really concerned go to the emergency room and tell them exactly what you told us. If you explain how much it's distressing you, they'll keep you in until they find the root of the problem.

Sometimes, post-drugs (especially, for some, psychedelics), people become fixated on some perceived thing. They spend so much time and energy convincing themselves it's real, which in fact you had just a bad trip (sounds like), and the whole thing is caused by anxiety. Anxiety can cause all sorts of physical symptoms to appear. People can convince themselves of anything too, especially with the Internet. Every test they take that tells them nothing is wrong ends up not being believed. I'm not saying that you're necessarily doing that, but it sounds like a strong possibility at least considering the MRI was fine, and the whole thing started while tripping. Mushrooms have never been found to cause damage to the body or brain. I mean definitely do go through with the neurologist to be sure, but if nothing is found, please consider it could be to due to anxiety about it.

I agree, could be psychosomatic. How can you tell it's part of your brain that has lost blood flow?

You'd be in bed right now if you had a blood flow problem in your brain.