• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Help me understand meth

Vanillagorilla314

Greenlighter
So my dog has been using meth now for 3 months every single day. I've noticed several changes. The first thing I noticed is the high is no longer even close to why I started doing meth. Every now and again I get a nice high but the euphoria and the extremely satisfying high is gone. Physically there is some very strange changes happening. My body is changing. Clearly the minor weight loss can be chalked up to the lack of appetite. I've started to learn how to eat better. The vasoconstriction pisses me off because sometimes my feet get so constricted my toes turn white and I cannot feel them. It's annoying. I also have noticed my hands have lost muscle mass which is strange because I use them every day and I've lost weight before and never watched my hands structure change. What is really bothering me is the bloat in the face and the dark bags under my eyes. Some days it's not bad and others it's terrible. Also my skin,especially in my face flushes all the time and turns beat red and it's really annoying because it happens out of no where and to people that know me can clearly see something's up. Things you have to tolerate I suppose.

So my dog has been using meth now for 3 months every single day. I've noticed several changes. The first thing I noticed is the high is no longer even close to why I started doing meth. Every now and again I get a nice high but the euphoria and the extremely satisfying high is gone. Physically there is some very strange changes happening. My body is changing. Clearly the minor weight loss can be chalked up to the lack of appetite. I've started to learn how to eat better. The vasoconstriction pisses me off because sometimes my feet get so constricted my toes turn white and I cannot feel them. It's annoying. I also have noticed my hands have lost muscle mass which is strange because I use them every day and I've lost weight before and never watched my hands structure change. What is really bothering me is the bloat in the face and the dark bags under my eyes. Some days it's not bad and others it's terrible. Also my skin,especially in my face flushes all the time and turns beat red and it's really annoying because it happens out of no where and to people that know me can clearly see something's up. Things you have to tolerate I suppose.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. Just BTW - we don't use SWIM or SWIM alternatives here :p

A lot of your symptoms make sense, like you identified. Curious if anyone knows about the red face and hands muscle mass.

I don't know if its because I've used massive amounts of psychedelics of have some underlying issue but ill never understand people who can use meth for months. Within a week I wind up in the psych ward every time

I don't know if its because I've used massive amounts of psychedelics of have some underlying issue but ill never understand people who can use meth for months. Within a week I wind up in the psych ward every time
Well honestly it's the first week of use. My first week was rough. The body wants no food or water. You're geeked and sleep deprived. After about a month I basically started smoking it like it was weed lol I sleep every night. I eat through the day. Once a week I don't sleep at all. I just sex chat girls from Africa all night lol

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. Just BTW - we don't use SWIM or SWIM alternatives here :p

A lot of your symptoms make sense, like you identified. Curious if anyone knows about the red face and hands muscle mass.
Yes I also didn mention terrible constipation lol but that subsided

I think I've logged in north of or pushing a year and a half. Every day.
Few small breaks scattered throughout but not lasting more than 4-5 days. You're right about the euphoria just kind of fading into the background.
Still stimulating enough though, but I've started to notice some lasting side effects. Even with sleep and regular eating. Like a lingering cognitive impairment similar to that of bad insomnia. Makes it harder to type

♿👌Yay.

I think I've logged in north of or pushing a year and a half. Every day.
Few small breaks scattered throughout but not lasting more than 4-5 days. You're right about the euphoria just kind of fading into the background.
Still stimulating enough though, but I've started to notice some lasting side effects. Even with sleep and regular eating. Like a lingering cognitive impairment similar to that of bad insomnia. Makes it harder to type

♿👌Yay.
Yes and tweakerguy I've seen you on other threads and you're the dude I need to speak with. I'm noticing so many different changes. Today for example my face around my eyes is lightly swollen but red and several people have said something about it. My skin also has gotten looser. The texture of my skin feels different on certain areas of my body. I think I need to be better at managing my evenings. I think a lot of my muscle and fat loss is due to the lack of sleep more than the diet. I actually eat quite a bit but I'm still losing. I don't look terrible by any means because I'm a very fit guy. I went to the gym today though and because I got three hours of sleep for the past four nights my body was exhausted. It's just that in the evenings a lot of girls hit me up to chat and I stay up all night long sex chatting till 2:00 in the morning and then I have to be at work by 8:00. I just have a hard time pinpointing exactly what's causing specific changes. I have to make something clear, I absolutely love amphetamines with a passion. People that don't ever smoke it will smoke it one time and be blown away but because I'm used to it I smoke it like it's pot. I take a handful of heavy rips off of my bubble every few hours. I smoke about 3 g per week. Last week I dissolved a big rock in a Gatorade cap and pulled all the solution up in a syringe. I plugged that syringe in my ass and let it rip and the high was awesome. Kind of a strange thing to share but I feel no shame considering amphetamines are the only thing allowed to go in my ass 🤣🤣

The skin issues could be from an allergy to whatever your stuff was cut with. These days, who the fuck knows what they're using. Or an allergy to the meth itself. Its pretty common.

My main ROA this time around is sniffing. Its much less fiendish and the felt effects from a couple toothpick sized lines lasts all day when its good.
You got me beat on the sleep (prob one advantage to smoking). I'm lucky if I'm in bed before 5am haha

You might want to take some magnesium. Other than that I don't know if I could take meth everyday without side effects. I think I'd be more likely to take it 5 or 6 (maximum) days a week instead

@tweakerguy I started out sniffing but quickly moved onto smoking and couldn't figure out why people liked sniffing it. I mean I can do a line in a pinch/if I have to, but I wouldn't want to repeat it due to nosebleeds

@tweakerguy I started out sniffing but quickly moved onto smoking and couldn't figure out why people liked sniffing it. I mean I can do a line in a pinch/if I have to, but I wouldn't want to repeat it due to nosebleeds
I haven't gotten a single nosebleed since i started my run, almost a year and a half ago. Weird too because i remember getting them rather easily after doing lines when i was younger.
But the thing i've always loved about them is the wicked burn. Then i hear numerous people say that's the one reason they HATE sniffing the stuff.
Buncha Yahoos if you ask me. Man up and accept the burrrrn 😬😤

I totally get why a lot of people "move up" to smoking after trying it. I couldn't get enough of it when i first started.
The giant clouds, the rush, the ritualistic twisting motion, it's a lot of fun for a while. But unless you're able to keep your use very infrequent, the novelty quickly fades into a shitty, angry paranoia almost over night, like a light switch.

And i mean infrequent like keeping any meth use to once or twice a month. I know when I discovered the stuff, if someone suggested I set limits and stick by them, I'd have laughed....(But in my head, cause i'd probably be too busy fighting for podium time with complete strangers like we're best friends about every stupid topic that crept into our heads)

Last edited:
Yeah, ive done massive amounts of psychedelics too and there lies the issue. Meth at this point aint gonna do You any good. Only opiates for me basically.