help me to convince my girlfriend to let me ROLL...she thinks E makes you HORNEY! ha

PhrEakyKat

Bluelighter
***PhrEakyKat is in LOVE***
i have had several discussions with my lovely girlfriend as to why she wants me to stop taking E, i personally don't want to stop. and i keep telling her she'll never understand unless she tries it herself!!! help me please!!! what can i say to her so she'll let me without worrying about "hooking up" with another roller girl?
oh... and by the way.. THE KAT IS BACK!
-seann.
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*
[This message has been edited by PhrEakyKat (edited 27 January 2000).]

Hay there PhreakyKat!! Read my post entitled 'Does anyone out there get really horney on pills?'. Also, tell her, from my experience although you do get horney on pills, it's only for the one person you really love. It might help if you showed her bluelight, and how many sorted people actually take E!!!
I can really reccomend rolling with someone you are in love with because not only does it bring you SOOOOOOOO much closer together, but it's just an amazing feeling.
I love rolling with my b/f, it makes my buzz higher, more intense, and getting a massage off him is OHSOGOOD!!! Kissing while pilled is also one fucking amazing experience!!! Be careful not to pressure her though, coz it could drive you apart!!
Tell her from me though, 'And the Angel came. There was light and it was good. She spoke to me in a heavenly voice and said. 'Take drugs man.....take em all!!!'
P.L.U.R
Keep rolling!!!
The Hedonistic One
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

advice well taken, i mean jeez... she's done acid twice, she's done speed... so why the hell doesn't she want to do E!!!!???? what else can i say to her... if i do roll, it'll definately be the best when i'm with her.
*** PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT***
PhrEakyKat is in LOVE!!!
thank you.
"drugs are bad, but love is good so pop a bean and gimme a hug!!!"
_pkat
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]
*SMILES!!!*

http://ebrothers.iwarp.com/
just trying something with ubb code.
as for the taking e and hooking up with another girl:
Sometimes my girlfriend can't come to parties with me and I roll without her. If anything, it makes me miss her more. I still have a good time, but I would have a better time if she was there rolling with me. E might be a very social drug, but if you love someone you will not wrong them under the influence of anything. And I can tell, Phreaky, that you love this girl. She wouldn't have a problem if she tried it, but I know I can't convince her to.
that's about it,
| t |
[This message has been edited by t a y l o r (edited 27 January 2000).]