Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help me identify this substance, 4MMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisx0

Greenlighter
Hello all,
this powder is supposed to be Mephedrone / 4MMC. However, this has almost no smell to it. I only know Mephedrone that really stinks. The powder itself is somewhat like the mephedrone i know. Here are 2 pics (you can click on them to Zoom):

Compress-20230419-160652-2129.jpg

Compress-20230419-160651-1998.jpg

Kinda not the best pics, can maybe get some other.

Thanks!

Hello all,
this powder is supposed to be Mephedrone / 4MMC. However, this has almost no smell to it. I only know Mephedrone that really stinks. The powder itself is somewhat like the mephedrone i know. Here are 2 pics (you can click on them to Zoom):

Compress-20230419-160652-2129.jpg

Compress-20230419-160651-1998.jpg

Kinda not the best pics, can maybe get some other.

Thanks!
I've had 4-MMC that didn't stink at all, or had any very distinctive smell really.

But we can't identify this drug from a picture, everyone here is gonna tell you that...

Oh, thats good to hear that mephedrone can also be smell less more or less. I just wonder.. every mephe i had gave me an insane rush of energy that I couldnt lay or sit around. With this substance, its the other way around
Weird. Feels a bit Like when mdma kicks in and you just want a cozy place to chill.

This one definitely has more of an MDMA like aspect, it pretty much floors you at a 150mg oral bomb already. Never had that before.

Last edited:
My mephe never came with a smell (both original early 201x 'plant food' as well as post-ban darkweb samples). But we can't identify a substance over the net without proper reagent testing/analysis, it could be rat poison or anything in between.

No one can conclusively identify a random powder over the internet, dude. Your best bet is to test it or send some of it to a lab for testing. In terms of harm reduction, better to not ingest a product that you are unsure of due to the extreme disparities of dosing, either you could wind up WAY too high and have to go to the ER or you could feel nothing at all. Just my $0.02…

Ok I just checked and according to the
posting rules no drug ID is allowed in this forum. Instead, can I recommend that you check out DanceSafe as they have some good at-home tests and also some info on how to send your substance out for further testing?

So I’m gonna have to close this thread…
Be safe! ❤️☮️

Status
Not open for further replies.