• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Help me help my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookiewilson

Greenlighter
My sister is going to inject borneol flakes and I dont know what the dangers are. Does anyone have any scary experiences I could relay to her.

Yes tell her she's in grave danger of contracting an STD! Borneol flakes contain a certain chemical that acts as a poison and gives people a disease called borneolic pussy cancer. But if you eat her out afterwards and suck out the poison she should be fine.

Oh you real funny when your hiding behind some fake profile. I wouldnt use my real info if I was u either since your known all over as the give me a hit and I'll be on my knees before you can get your stem out man. You probably can t go anywhere without someone recognizing you as the backdoor man you despicable freaking junkie!!

With all due respect, why in the everloving fuck would someone want to inject Borneol. If she's already done it, get her to a hospital, stat.
It's a respiratory irritant, and harmful if swallowed. By injecting, she's bypassing every single one of her body's natural defence mechanisms.
Seriously, she's throwing her health out the fucking window.

We are talking about Borneol, right? The insect repellent used in Chinese medicine that doesn't have a single recreational effect?

Yeah, the Santa Cruz biotech entry found via googling 'borneol injection' lists it as a moderately toxic poison that warrants a phone call to poison control if small amounts are injested. Orally. IV is an entirely different (potentially lethal) ballgame
MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH
WHY WOULD ANYONE SHOOT THIS SHIT UP

Seriously guys this is a harm reduction forum, and as far as I can tell not a troll post. While around insects, the rush from injecting "b minus" (they call it B- in FL) can be extremely euphoric. You literally feel like a spider as flies and mosquitoes flee from you at every moment. You will actually feel like you have eight hairy legs as well.

Which is ironic, considering you will probably lose an arm while having all those legs.

Furthermore, someone should also step on you and kill you and rid the world of one more alarmingly retarded creature.

-chase

Status
Not open for further replies.