• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help me help my dog

Haystak Maniak

Greenlighter
So, first things first: plz no mean or hateful comments. I already feel like the worst person ever. So I have a little dog that I love ALOT. But I also have have an addiction that apparently I love more. Cuz I can't seem to stop even tho I need to cuz somehow my lil dog keeps getting high.

There is no way it could be anything else just cuz the way she acts, it's obvious that's what's going on. The thing is, obviously I'm VERY careful not to leave anything laying around she could get into. But there's another person I live with who is pretty fucking stupid & might not be as careful as I am. There's no real way to know for sure as he's one of those ppl who can never admit fault. It'd have to be crumbs tho that he's leaving behind, if so. I'm just wondering if it could be getting onto the furniture and absorbing into her skin that way? Or smoke tainting her water or food? I just don't understand how it can keep happening when every time makes me more careful than ever. Not to say I was sloppy to begin with. Just mean Idk WTF she's doing to get like this. She's either in a different room or I'm not looking at her when it whatever happens.

Any ideas on what or how this is happening. I don't think skin to skin transfer is at fault cuz I wear jeans most of the time. Any ideas on how to make her puke effectively? Tried peroxide and it didn't even work so don't want to try and fail again. And plz don't be mean, I feel like shit already. I know the best way to stop this is to stop but the bad roommate who could be to blame wouldn't & I need their help with rent.

We need to know what drugs your using etc to attempt any meaningful answer to this question

So, first things first: plz no mean or hateful comments. I already feel like the worst person ever. So I have a little dog that I love ALOT. But I also have have an addiction that apparently I love more. Cuz I can't seem to stop even tho I need to cuz somehow my lil dog keeps getting high.

There is no way it could be anything else just cuz the way she acts, it's obvious that's what's going on. The thing is, obviously I'm VERY careful not to leave anything laying around she could get into. But there's another person I live with who is pretty fucking stupid & might not be as careful as I am. There's no real way to know for sure as he's one of those ppl who can never admit fault. It'd have to be crumbs tho that he's leaving behind, if so. I'm just wondering if it could be getting onto the furniture and absorbing into her skin that way? Or smoke tainting her water or food? I just don't understand how it can keep happening when every time makes me more careful than ever. Not to say I was sloppy to begin with. Just mean Idk WTF she's doing to get like this. She's either in a different room or I'm not looking at her when it whatever happens.

Any ideas on what or how this is happening. I don't think skin to skin transfer is at fault cuz I wear jeans most of the time. Any ideas on how to make her puke effectively? Tried peroxide and it didn't even work so don't want to try and fail again. And plz don't be mean, I feel like shit already. I know the best way to stop this is to stop but the bad roommate who could be to blame wouldn't & I need their help with rent.

Is your dog loosing sleep? Is she not eating? Does she have dilated pupils?
Do you smoke inside with windows closed? Or windows open, but not smoking close to the window?
Are you washing the floor daily?