Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help me figure out what I took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelllard

Greenlighter
So me and a few friends went to a show last night and long story short our normal person fell through and we were forced to buy "molly" off someone else. Whom I know and trust. Normally I wouldn't take anything without testing it, first and last time. Lesson learned. Anyways it definitely wasn't molly, or anything I've taken before. I ended up taking .2 all together, as did 4 of my friends. 3 of them felt just like I did. One felt fine. Our symptoms included:
Vomiting
Feeling very cold
Tired
Euphoric
Uncomfortable

I threw up as soon as it hit me, which typically happens with molly, but after throwing up I didn't get a normal molly high. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and lay there. Was freezing and super tired. I just closed my eyes and felt very euphoric.

Does anyone have any idea what this could have been? It was white-ish. More sandy looking than shards but tasted and smelled like molly I have taken in the past.

I spoke with a few people that are "educated" on it if you will, and they all seem to think it was sass. But I thought sass was more of a brownish color.

Also, I feel very tired, weak and hung over today. Also not normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.