Slate to incinerate them with my fiery hate
The least invasive solution Would be to remove myself from this reality
Benumb my mental faculty
And Orchestrate the summation of totality
Liberation from this shell of an arbitrary universe
Cursed with self-awareness
Unfairness makes it worse
First- nature is unbiased
Humans are still destructive despite this, inciting violence.
Remove myself from this institution
A misanthropic resolution
To the pollution of uprooted harmony
Alarmingly near
Looting armory here
to tarnish these mere societal definitions you hold dear.
But just help me die to circumvent everything possible.
Why prolong the misery?

Fuck me. Kill me.

Last edited:
I'll fuck and then kill you, it's backwards of what you claim that you want,
Trust me Waff you don't wanna die, you've got artistic skills to flaunt,
Write till your dying so there's no more pain left bet you think, drain the blood from your body and refill it with ink,
What bout those who care about and love you? They won't feel hurting pain if you're gone for good just because you want to?
What's the reason of needing to erase yourself, brace yourself cuz the truth really is: wanting to die is selfish all you do is pass the baton of the pain that you lived onto someone else,
Just keep on living there's no justifiable reason to give in, bend or break you're stronger the longer you last much more resilient than you think kid,
If not for wanting to live life than do it just for the fight, win every war, battle, struggle n puzzle that life can throw at you, I know you can and I wont let you give up i'll be here to back you,
For no reason other than we fam in this bitch, I know you better than you think I do, how I do it is a cursed gift,
I see the fading flame in a person giving in to be tame, im here to relight their inner fire until they burn hot as a flame,
Life's a game for real and there's only one winning move, it's not to make one at all but everyone is born just to lose,
It ain't only a game tho, it's for real a joke, and you can lay your own pun down wait for sun down,
Then it's time to spike the fruity drink and watch people stand waiting for the punchline, the jokes ending is up to you, think hard it'll come to you,
What's your decision bro? It now is crunch time, im done with the enlightening rhymes, you gonna make the joke or have the joke be you?
C'mon get back up on your damn grind, grind tough put the wars soldiers in a line up, and light up as your spark inside turns back into a insane wildfire,
Use your insight to your advantage I know it's inside ya, you've won already your masterplans' still holding steady, unleash yourself and be free again,
Be polite and nicely ask the world if it's ready.

-HOOD

Thank you.

Waff you did good too, im just starting at this short story poem stuff.
I'm sure i'll get better with more practice. 'Till then bare wit me guys ;)

-HOOD
Yea yours was pretty sick as well. The way it segued into the "short story poem" was deep. I will write a response to it once i have found time. Yea, Short Story Poems are wassup to me.

You guys are right. Waffle, indeed has a gift to share with the world through the written word, and drawings.
Waffle you ought to submit your work. Send it out to mags for starters, publishers are always looking for new raw fresh talent. You've got something. Continue to share it. Transform the pain through your art. Artists do this. I did it for years, although… I'm a painter/photographer…

I've heard that when we give up our dreams we die. Don't ever give up… you are needed on this planet, believe it or not. We all have some sort of purpose, ime.
Not in a religious sense but to become who we are more intensely, and to follow our bliss… and convey express our truths.
You have a distinct style ... don't throw it away… :)

Last edited:
Waffle, I love it

the vitriol is definitely tangible, very alive feeling, will read again

I'll fuck and then kill you, it's backwards of what you claim that you want,
Trust me Waff you don't wanna die, you've got artistic skills to flaunt,
Write till your dying so there's no more pain left bet you think, drain the blood from your body and refill it with ink,
What bout those who care about and love you? They won't feel hurting pain if you're gone for good just because you want to?
What's the reason of needing to erase yourself, brace yourself cuz the truth really is: wanting to die is selfish all you do is pass the baton of the pain that you lived onto someone else,
Just keep on living there's no justifiable reason to give in, bend or break you're stronger the longer you last much more resilient than you think kid,
If not for wanting to live life than do it just for the fight, win every war, battle, struggle n puzzle that life can throw at you, I know you can and I wont let you give up i'll be here to back you,
For no reason other than we fam in this bitch, I know you better than you think I do, how I do it is a cursed gift,
I see the fading flame in a person giving in to be tame, im here to relight their inner fire until they burn hot as a flame,
Life's a game for real and there's only one winning move, it's not to make one at all but everyone is born just to lose,
It ain't only a game tho, it's for real a joke, and you can lay your own pun down wait for sun down,
Then it's time to spike the fruity drink and watch people stand waiting for the punchline, the jokes ending is up to you, think hard it'll come to you,
What's your decision bro? It now is crunch time, im done with the enlightening rhymes, you gonna make the joke or have the joke be you?
C'mon get back up on your damn grind, grind tough put the wars soldiers in a line up, and light up as your spark inside turns back into a insane wildfire,
Use your insight to your advantage I know it's inside ya, you've won already your masterplans' still holding steady, unleash yourself and be free again,
Be polite and nicely ask the world if it's ready.

-HOOD

decent response, and it's such a true to life feel

it reminds me of a loved one, so thank you for sharing this HOOD <3