Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help lsd after 48 hours

Tripping alone

Greenlighter
Took 1 tab on Wednesday at 5oclock play on takeing 4 tabs today Friday 5oclock

My friend is leaving and wants to take acid before she leaves will I trip or will it be a waste

You'll have some tolerance but should still feel it at least 50% I reckon

If it was me I'd be upping the dose by 50% ish if hoping for same effects- -

Edit - misread your post - you'll definitely trip harder than the first trip if you are upping your dose from one tab to four :)

Last edited:
It will deff work but won't have the same amount of sparkle and intensity it would have if you waited. That being said I trip twice a week frequently and doubling the dose generally takes you where you need to be. Considering you are gonna take 4x the amount you are gonna be fine. I hope that you and your friend have a beautiful trip.

In my experience I've done my best personal development in a period of subsequent trips. Generally alternating between psychedelics from different classes. Which I will then follow with a tolerance break and a process of reintegration.

But to answer your question tolerance takes 2 weeks to be completely eliminated. But if you double down it takes you back up.

Happy Trails :)

I don't know the potency of your tabs but 4 might put you in hard trip even if yoy took 1 wednesday.

600 mics should be pretty intense. It’ll prolly feel like 3-400. Have fun and stay safe, it could creep up.

Not quite what I'd call it as you can type and still know what a keyboard is :)

Have a fantastic eternity...

Well my friend there was one point I was in a different part of the world runing up some river had 3 different flash backs of being in a different place in time seen monsters in different dimensions when I closed my eye going too a full report but definitely was crazyest one yet

Last edited: