• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help IVing Midazolam

delphinen

Bluelighter
I have already did a lot of benzos and my tolerance has grown up like an elephant.
Already did oral and nasal Midazolam multiple times. I have liked it nasally, the effects were quite strong, but not so strong as I thought, and it didnt worth it to hurt my nose.
I would like someone to teach me how to IV the pills, step by step. I already IVed Diazepam ampoules and IMed Lorazepam ampoules, but never pills, no I really dont know how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

One time I asked an IV user how to inject and he said, "You just poke a hole in your arm with a needle!" a statement that is sadly the truth. There is no harm free way to inject drugs with needles, but have someone with you who knows how to do it, tie off with a leather belt on your upper arm so that the veins swell up, and carefully poke a hole in the vein with a new, unused 1cc 31 gauge B&D syringe/needle available at certain pharmacies behind the counter, register (pull back) the plunger after you're in to make sure a drop of blood comes out and then carefully, measuredly push the plunger in. You will feel the effects usually before you have gotten the plunger all the way in. Never share spoons, water or needles with other IV users, especially ones that don't have a firm concept of the term sterility. There will be a hole mark on your arm afterwards no matter what; do this enough in the same spot and you will acquire track marks. WARNING: My physcian's desk reference says never to IV Versed (midazolam) outside of an operating room or hospital without resucitative equipment nearby, so you might want to find a safer drug to inject at home than Versed (perhaps ketamine). At any rate, have a sitter nearby who will call an ambulance if you need one; most junkies won't do that for you. Remember, moderation in all things, including moderation. This statement includes IV drug use; HIV and hepatitis are no joke. My favorite things I have injected are mdma, ketamine, heroin and (#1) cocaine, but these are all dangerous things to do I'm sure. I had a roommate last year who IV'ed 2ct2 even; ppl are crazy!

^ I think the OP is asking how to prepare the pills rather than how to inject.

its pretty dangerous to IV pills. use the search function and you'll find all kinds of information.

crush as thin as possible and mix with sterile water then use a micron filter i think this is essential to limit the damage... then same as IV'ing anything else (you said you've alreadfy IV'd diazepam....)

if you're gonna do sumthing just do it as safely as possible...
enjoy... (i'm jealos as i cannot get midazolam as it only comes in ampoules for hospital anesthesia n stuff... and docs dont like Rx IV ampoules:(... however we do get loprazolam pills:))

I IVed Diazepam ampoules, not pills. This time I have pills of Midazolam.
I understand that I should crush the pill without the coater the most I can, then mix it with sterile water... but how much??? and what is a micron filter?

thanks in advance

micron-filters are filters specially adapted to fit on insulin seringes, and they filter out a lot of what is not water soluble (especially important to use if you're shootin bupe apparantly)... it would be like filtering through cotton many times over.. "living on valium" posted pictures of these... the only place i've found them are at needle exchanges... not pharmacies, you can also order them online, again i think "livingonvalium" posted the link, i'm sure u can PM him/her

how much water... depends on the size of the pill i guess... i dunno, i often use as little water as possible... eg. i will mix 1 or 2 (1mg)loprazolam pillls 25mg or 50mg promethazine and 4 mg bupe in one 1cc insulin seringe... i'm not sure bout this one... but since i only have 1cc needles i allways try to fit as much as possible in one needle....

do some more research before proceding if i were u....

how much mg is in each pill 7.5mg? are they big pills?

can you explain to me how to filter the Midazolam with cotton please?

If you don't know what a micron filter is or how to use one you shouldn't be IVing pills. It's as simple as that.

OK now I wasn't born knowing what a micron filter was and you probably weren't either, dude.

Micron filters are filters that can remove particles up to a certain size (measured in microns). Micron filters are readily available, they are commonly used in water-filtration devices.

However, not all micron filters are sterile and that's what you want. In Europe and the UK, harm reduction facilities offer Stericups and Sterifilters specifically for cooking and filtering respectively. I don't know of a US source probably because they are illegal in the US as they are regarded as "drug paraphenalia" by the DEA motherfuckers (whose children are all dying of AIDS because of their ignorance).

I can tell you about IV midazolam because I used to abuse it (but I used the injectible form, not crushed pills). It's not much. It's very sedating but very short-acting. No real euphoria, one minute you're awake and then you're asleep for not very long. Nothing special.

Are you unable to find the injectible form?

delphinen said:
can you explain to me how to filter the Midazolam with cotton please?

use the search engin on methods to filter through cotton,n q-tips, or tampons.... theres lots of discussion on this allready... i take the end off a q-tip (rip it of) roll it into a tiny ball, add a drop of water, then drop it into the solution, insert the needle into the cotton ball (not all the way through) but so as the substance is filtered by the cotton...

if u did not understand there are many topics on this u can look up...;)