• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP!!!! Im Amped!!!!

Turley88

Greenlighter
Ok me n my girl got some crystal last night 1 gram....we smoke about a quarter through the night and i myself anorted about 4 half inch lines my pulse rate is staying around 95 to 120 relaxed i feel my heart in my chest beating my blood pressure is high im trying breathing technique lol not helping im eating bowl of tuna salad and water now ive had 2 donuts and coffe all night been new to this stuff i started about 3 months ago tollerance building i believe help i need advice if im ok or not and what to do to come down

I need aome help please

Ok me n my girl got some crystal last night 1 gram....we smoke about a quarter through the night and i myself anorted about 4 half inch lines my pulse rate is staying around 95 to 120 relaxed i feel my heart in my chest beating my blood pressure is high im trying breathing technique lol not helping im eating bowl of tuna salad and water now ive had 2 donuts and coffe all night been new to this stuff i started about 3 months ago tollerance building i believe help i need advice if im ok or not and what to do to come down

Last edited by a moderator:
I think being a fairly new user that you probably took a bit more than you should have. Try and drink a bunch of water, lay off the sugary foods and take a benzo or something similar if you have any. That could help with the come down. Keep in mind Bluelight is not an emergency service. If you feel that you are in trouble, by all means get medical attention.

If you are really scared or feel real shitty, please get help. How high is that BP? Pulse is high but not crazy but we cant diagnose or treat obviously.

If you have a benzo, that would be the thing to take to help you relax. You are eating and drinking, which is great, now do you think you can sleep, or at least lay down and just rest?

Hellllpppp

Me and my girl have bought a gram of meth last night and we have taken about Half a gram smoking it I myself have snorted 4 half inch lines she is OK I myself am having high blood pressure pulse rate average 110 to 115 I am relaxed sitting down I can feel my heart beat in my chest I need advise ASAP PS I've only been using meth for about four months

Right now im laying with feet at elevation i have no benzos i ate more tuna and a sandwich i had milk too bp is high body temperature is high and my pulse has gone down to average 102 105 my pupils the size of olives feeling sleepy ready to get some rest

If you have some benzodiazepines then take some and go to a hospital to wait it out. Hydrate and do not drink alcohol or take opiates or even beta blockers as these may harm your situation further. I don't know your bp but anything over 180/100 I'd check into ER or if you are experiencing chest pain, dizzyness, numbness or headaches. Your heart rate isn't too bad right now you can also try some slow deep breaths to slow it down.

I admit I don't have much experience with meth, but isn't raised blood pressure and rapid pulse pretty much par for the course? I mean certainly coke and stims have brought mine to crazy levels.

Yes high BP and HR is par for the course, but strokes and cardiac arrests are also par for the course. I think the average life expectancy of a user is about 7 years. I'm not saying go to ER for high HR but extreme BP and other symptoms warrant a trip IMO.

A pulse of 115 isn't crazy if for a short period of time. On the TV on discovery health Ive seen them give atropine and get the resting pulse of 160. And i go to the doctor and my heart rate is almost always 100. The most important thing is that if something is wrong with you like driving a car with a mechanical defect on the parkway your way more likely to total the car.

I suggest you go to the hospital where they can monitor you because it's impossible for us to know if your safe. It's like playing Russia. Roullete with your life say maybe 5out of 6 six people wont die from a heart rate like that but it's impossible for us to know if your that one in six with a structure defect I. The heart at birth a blood clot forming in your leg or arm or a endless number of issues that could send you into a fast sudden death.

Did you measure your BP or are you guessing the sleepiness is worrisome to me because the pupil dilation suggests to me strong sympathetic adrenaline like flowing you should feel awake not sleepy . That could sometimes be associated with a issue taxing your body

A beta blocker (ideally atenolol or bisoprolol) should lower your heart rate and BP, and a benzo can help somewhat with the panic. Personally I find that the most effective substance for killing stimulant trips is Seroquel, but I doubt that's something you'd have on hand.