• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help! Idk what this is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this seems a lot more unhealthy compared to other things, that's just the way I feel

I agree with everything you just said, for me it was impossible to stop though. Some crazy idea that maybe next one will work.

Even tho Idk you, will you make a deal with me? That will benefit both of us?☺

Lol, me and you. lets not touch this again because I mean I feel restarted doing this and putting this in my body. Honestly what's the point

Yeah i wont be touching a-pvp again after my binge about year and half ago. Some junkies like this after they have facked up their dopamin reseptors with years of speed, but i only use psychedelics and mdma to boost them :)

Your exactly right, the guy I got this from is straight up a junkie and throwing away his life, he lives in like a trap house of junkies that all speak mumble you barely understand because of how much shit they keep doing. They look like shit and the house is fucked. All they do is this shit and meth and whatever they use needles for.?? Cheers to you for knowing your limits and having self control! I can't even imagine being that way like fuck bro, some people are dumb asf

Your exactly right, the guy I got this from is straight up a junkie and throwing away his life, he lives in like a trap house of junkies that all speak mumble you barely understand because of how much shit they keep doing. They look like shit and the house is fucked. All they do is this shit and meth and whatever they use needles for. Cheers to you for knowing your limits and having self control! I can't even imagine being that way like fuck bro, some people are dumb asf
I just wanted to add to this that most addicts want to stop. But its much easier to give in to the urges than go through that hell of withdrawal. I can understand both sides. And about that self-control :D i have flushed 3 bags of A-pvp donw the toilet, cos cant stop using. Its devils drug IMO

I just wanted to add to this that most addicts want to stop. But its much easier to give in to the urges than go through that hell of withdrawal. I can understand both sides. And about that self-control :D i have flushed 3 bags of A-pvp donw the toilet, cos cant stop using. Its devils drug IMO

Yea with all the people in the house with him, I don't see any of them stoping anytime soon. They look almost dead. Just know your limits and think about the amount of pleasure compared to the amount of agony doing this drug causes, or even any drug. Its never worth it. Just be smart and safe bro please. Its sad how people turn out that way fr. Weed is the almighty and everything else is a fun experience or occasional times i do something different. That's the way I go cause not one drug is worth the problems it gives over time. Stay safe and
lucky bro! Not a junkie uh oh... Lmao

Yea with all the people in the house with him, I don't see any of them stoping anytime soon. They look almost dead. Just know your limits and think about the amount of pleasure compared to the amount of agony doing this drug causes, or even any drug. Its never worth it. Just be smart and safe bro please. Its sad how people turn out that way fr. Weed is the almighty and everything else is a fun experience or occasional times i do something different. That's the way I go cause not one drug is worth the problems it gives over time. Stay safe and
lucky bro! Not a junkie uh oh... Lmao
yeah im done with all drugs that cause addiction including alcohol. 2 friends suicided and anothe 2 died on overdose and more than half is on off on mental hospitals. So i decided to focus on my own health, and sometimes use "safe" drugs. Since that full sobriety didnt work for me.

This is why we don't allow substance ID's at bluelight; ultimately the information is too ambiguous/subjective and ID'ing is futile. You've had some good suggestions, but realistically it could be anything. Either way, it most certainly isn't MDMA. If you want to know for certain, then save a sample and get it tested.

Closing because substance ID.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.