• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Help Identifying This Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emason1337

Greenlighter
Hey guys

I work in the recovery community and I kicked out a client from my business for using opiates and benzos. A couple days ago he got a package in the mail that looked like it was from England so today the curiosity got the best of me so I opened it. I dont know if these are drugs or possibly something to maybe help pass a drug est with but I thought maybe someone here would know.

I definitely know my drugs, being a heroin addict for 8 years but I havent used in a years. This is something I've never seen before. I know about ordering drugs off websites and getting them in the mail and I wasnt sure if this was something like that or not. The pills are a green gel capsule with no markers. They were wrapped in magazine clippings from Europe (I know becasue stuff was being sold in the clippings in Euros). Im posting the pictures so If anyone has an ideas it would be helpful.

This is really just for my own curiosity really, just was curious what is was if anything
[IMG
][/IMG]

IMG_05421_zpsrr02j0bs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks alot guys

Sorry, we don't don't allow threads like this, as we don't do drug ID on bluelight, so i'll have to close this.
There are all kinds of things out there - especially nowadays - and without proper lab testing, it would be irresponsible to guess or assume to know the answer.

if that's not clear, please have a read through our user agreement, and feel free to private message me if you havr any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.