• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help!!! I threw a bundle in the wash by accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

daturad

Greenlighter
So, I had a bundle of H in the pocket of my jeans then put them in the washing machine. I realized it fairly quickly but it's soaking wet! Is there any way to salvage it??? I haven't done anything yet so it's still together with a rubber band around it.

Just wet or wet and soapy with laundry detergent? Was the water hot?

If no detergent was involved then dry it out quickly. Heroin starts to change into morphine I believe when in water. Doesn't happen immediately, so shouldn't be a concern if this just happened.

You can use a dessicant or a heat lamp. Ideally you don't want to heat it up too much though. Sometimes people heat a plate in the microwave, take it out then dump their cociane or whatever on top... Helps dry it out.

Have you actually checked to see if the smack is still in there? It might be completely washed away. If you used a really harmful washing powder or something it would probably be best you don't snort it, and especially don't inject it. Just look on the back of the box, look at the ingredients, and look them up to see how harmful they are, and if they're not too bad, I guess you could sniff it, but that's really bad advice to be honest. The detergent might have also reacted with the heroin (especially if it was a hot wash), but I think it would just change the salt at the most. It might be a salt with a low intranasal bioavailability or something, idk, anyway, if you decide to salvage it put it on a plate with a lamp above it, it'll dry out after a while

Thanks guys. I highly doubt any detergent got to it. I use a small amount plus it was in the watch pocket of my jeans and it was only in the wash for a minute. The bags dried but it looks like it all completely dissolved. I opened a couple of the bags and it looks like nothing is in there :( I chewed on a bag and can taste it but not sure if I'm gettin anything out of it. What do you think?

It's gone, this really isn't suitable for bdd so I'm going to close this.

Sorry bout your dope man, that's rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.