L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Help! I hate my lady bits!

Meow1243

Bluelighter
So I have pretty big lips which I find very unattractive. I've only been with one guy whom I'm currently dating and he's reassured me that it doesn't bother him at all. I've been thinking of breaking up with him and the thought of having another man see me is a bit unnerving. On top of that I hate my boobs. They're small, 32 b, but that's not even what bothers me, I kinda think small boobs are cute.
I hate the shape though, they're kinda pointy and I've been considering getting a boob job just to fix the shape :/ I get compliments all the time when it comes to my appearance, I actually thing I'm good looking, minus the v and the tatas T.T Guys, what are your opinions on big lips, and would boobs shaped like mine be a deal breaker?

I'd be more worried about your self esteem issues. You should probably look into that cause the universe might send you a guy who will prey on that. Nice name tho :) cats are awesome lol

Yeah I'm actually looking in to seeing a therapist... Don't know what my deal is but I'm pretty much a perfectionist, and thanks lol.

i agree that it is the psychological aspect of hating your own body that would be more unattractive to me, than the shape/size of your boobs/vagina.

Cosmetic surgically altered bodies are more of a turn-off for me.
Have you considered that your body may give you a lot more pleasure than some idealised, unrealistic alteration based upon the (imagined) perceptions of others?
Natural is beautiful. Thats my take, anyway.

Your description of your boobs isn't detailed enough. I think I'd need to see them to make a better assessment.

Sorry, couldn't help it. Anyways, I like tight, narrow vaginas without big lips. However, I think if you wanna do cosmetic surgery, you should understand the risks. You need to go to a nice reputable one, or you could end up looking terrible. A lot of plastic surgery has gone wrong and left people disfigured.
I think if you decide to get plastic surgery, you should be very clear on what you wanna look like.

However, understand this. No matter how you look, someone is gonna find your body parts attractive. If knowing that people think you're beautiful isn't enough for you to think that, then you should either consider plastic surgery, or you could see a therapist or think more positively.

Last edited:
i agree that it is the psychological aspect of hating your own body that would be more unattractive to me, than the shape/size of your boobs/vagina.

this

cosmetic surgery tells me you have low self esteem. i'm not attracted to those who dont like themselves because if you dont like you why should i?

humans lead by example

If the person your with accepts your body for the way it is - then you should really do that also. Aiming for bigger, tighter, smaller etc is usually an unrealistic goal.

Sorry you hate them so much. How old are you? Perhaps it would be wise to spend some time trying to figure out why you hate them so much? What drove you to hate them etc.

I think a lot of people rush into procedures that permanently alter them, when their feelings of said body part might simply be temporary.

There are many guys, myself included, that LOVE big labia. Meaty lips is actually a classification of fetish, and relatively few women have them. also. pointy tits with big or long nipples are hot as hell too. In my opinion, they cant be too big

Keep in mind that for nearly everything you consider a flaw, there are guys that would fucking worship you like a goddess for having them. When you find a guy whose eyes light up, one who says "Oh my!", one who would spend hours eating you out, playing with, licking, and sucking your lips, then you've got a winner. They exist, I'm one of them. Add a full bush and you've got pretty much my ideal vagina.

Here's a photo album of a woman with big, stretchy pussy lips... actually, a whole page of it:

http://www.hairypussyshots.com/models/honey.html

http://www.hairypussyshots.com/models/honey3/16.jpg

her lips are big and stretchy enough she could probably tie them in a knot

She is a very popular model. sure, not everyone like hairy pussy and huge lips, but many do.

and here is a model with smaller breasts like yours. she doesnt shave anywhere. and to me she is insanely hot:

http://hairygirly.com/camille/

If you don't like your hair you get it styled. If you don't love your teeth you get braces. If you feel down about yourself because of your weight then you hit the gym. It has nothing to do with self esteem, it's your own perception and your choice if you want to have surgery.

Of course there is the risk that you will still find something to be unhappy with yourself after surgery, but it's not a weakness to want to change your appearance. There will always be guys who will love you no matter your perceive flaws but it's how you feel in your own skin that matters. If you think it will make you feel better go for it.

My god you sound beautiful nice fat pretty pussy Sexxxy lil titties you are what I'm looking for so you defanetly should loose the bf and hook up with me and within a month I'll make you feel like a goddess and the Sexxxy woman you are!