• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

HELP! I had the weirdest experience with Green Droid M80...

Happysprinkles

Greenlighter
So my boyfriend and I took these Green Droids M80. We had like 8 of them and we were originally going to consume only 2 for each of us but I guess this roll wasn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be honestly.
I still think the pokeballs were better lololol
Anyways, I'm 5'1 and I weigh around 106-110 and I'm a female.
Now I usually don't give a fuck when I munch on some happy sprinkles and I'm loose and carefree.
But for the first time, I started hearing voices in my head when my boyfriend left me alone in the garage while he went upstairs to get his bubbler and some bud.
Now, I usually feel more calm when I smoke one bowl and it usually brings my high up.
I think I already took 2 or a 2 and a half and we decided to smoke a bowl in the garage.
He went back upstairs and I was alone in the garage.
I legit thought I heard his moms voice and his voice. I legit thought she found out that he had taken something.
Cause I started hearing her yell or something but I couldn't tell if it was ME just hearing things or if it was REALLY happening.
I started to freak out there and throughout the whole night, I legit thought that his mother was telling him to dump me and how I'm a bad influence on him and if I offered him drugs and how he was forbidden to see me again and how he was going to switch out of my school and transfer to another and all that stuff.
When we finally finished and decided to hit the bed (around 4am or 5am)
I thought I heard them arguing while I was trying to sleep.
I've asked me boyfriend if any of this happened and that if it did, then he needs to tell me so we can change and something like this will never happen again but he said that nothing happened at all and that he hadn't talked to his mom at all after she said her good nights.
I started to freak out cause I really love him a lot and it would kill me to lose this guy cause he means the whole world to me.
Any advise of what may caused this?
Is this paranoia? :|
Or was this a crazy ass dream? I hear that you get crazy dreams while on drugs?

Last edited:
sounds to me like you got caught up in your thoughts and had a bad trip..

I regularly trip when on high doses of MDMA, seems like it was all ready in the back of your mind as well what you thought you where hearing. I can sit there and still hear the music from the last night, start a conversation in my head with my mates only to open my eyes and realise that no one is there. Its not a dream when your awake, its just your tripping the fuck out.

Like I see people who I think are my friends, completley someone else. Friends sound different etc, anyway its normal nothing to worry about.

You guys really think so?
This is the first time I ever tripped out like this.
I'm always the one rolling balls and trying to calm my boyfriend ass down lolol
But it was the other way around this time.
Is this what a bad trip feels? God, I hate it. It killed my roll and I just couldn't calm down.
We actually have rolled several times with his mom in the house.
Do you guys think that maybe it was the fight earlier that night?
Cause we fought that night and this argument kinda brought me down a lot ;/

btw have you been rolling allot lately? and how often do you space your rolls?
the main reason im temporarily taking a break is because i blew my tolerance through the roof.
so everytime i roll ive been getting mad anxiety/paranoia. instead of enjoying my roll ive just been getting a bunch of overwhelming thoughts, which prevent me from having fun...
experiencing the same thing as you id say that maybe you should take a break..

btw have you been rolling allot lately? and how often do you space your rolls?
the main reason im temporarily taking a break is because i blew my tolerance through the roof.
so everytime i roll ive been getting mad anxiety/paranoia. instead of enjoying my roll ive just been getting a bunch of overwhelming thoughts, which prevent me from having fun...
experiencing the same thing as you id say that maybe you should take a break..

thats exactly what happend to me back in 2010, but a 6-8month break did the trick, and just respect MDMA by not abusing it and eating healthy and you should be fine, i roll once a month if not a lil more during the summer, but during the winter i only roll like 3-4 times and its been going good for me have a great time everytime i drop something

^I couldve wrote that message word for word. just take a 6 month break and watch the magic come back, although it'll never be like the 1st few times. theres nothing like that 1st time on 100mg+ of mdma....on earth. maybe certain lsd experiences could compare but thats about it!

you just had hallucionations cuz of the amount MDMA u took , usually they start when your alone in dark place , i often have them too i always think that im talking with the guys i roll , but the conversation is only in my head :D :D RLY FUNNY MOMENTS :D

Yea your just really high over thinking then smoking pot possibly making you more paranoid especially if you fought earlier in night your brain brought it right back. It will prolly subside that night or if it's really that intense you will still have racing thots tommoro and in those cases I sometimes take benzos to calm down. I'm not saying go out and get benzos it can be dangerous but if the thoughts persist after a few days then maybe try. I over did it with 6-apb the next day took three klonopin and it put me out and when I woke up almost totally forgot about the whole experience

welcome to a high dose of mdma. You can trip nutsack. Ive experienced it. Its scary.