• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

help?? I don't know if this weed was laced??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleshwxthoutblood

Greenlighter
okay, so I'll just start off by saying that I've been smoking weed for a little over a year, but only recently began to smoke frequently. Last night a friend and I rolled some joints and went to our normal spot to smoke. Up until this point I had never smoked a joint before but my friend had. We usually like to drive around a bit while we're high (I know probably not the best idea, but that's not what this is about) and last night I was driving. I try to only smoke a little bit when I know I have to drive, so I ended up smoking less than my friend and by the time we finished the first joint, I didn't feel very high but we were having a lot of fun. so we went somewhere else and started smoking the second joint. everything was fine but this weed burned my throat REALLY badly. The weed we were smoking was from someone we don't normally get it from, but the guy was my friends boyfriend's friend so we did know who he was. A few days before, my friend and her bf bought a lot of weed (I think 7 grams) from him and he gave them $5 off every gram because he knew them. Going back to last night, our second joint was almost finished and i took a hit that burned my throat worse than any other, so I stopped because I didn't want to get too high to be able to drive back to my house. Everything was fine as we were driving to go get some food, but after a little bit I felt really out of it and my body was shaking. I said that we needed to park somewhere for a bit so we went into a nearby parking lot and turned the car off because I needed to rest. by this point, my legs felt really weird and I was having some trouble breathing normally. my friend seemed fine and was trying to make me laugh, but after a while my chest started to hurt and I didn't want to laugh at anything. The whole time, it felt as if my heart was beating abnormally slow. We sat in the car for about 15 minutes before we needed to go back to my house (curfew at 12) and because I couldn't drive across town to get to the drive through we wanted to go to originally, we just went through the McDonald's drive through that was right next to the lot we were parked in. on the way back home, I started to have muscle spasms. We had only been under 5 minutes away from my house the entire time, so I knew as long as I could make it another couple minutes I could lay down and rest. When we got back to my house, I layed down in my bed and tried to relax, but my muscles kept twitching and my body was too tense for me to be able to relax. I tried to get into the most comfortable position possible, but I felt to jittery and my muscles began to spasm even more. After a while of trying to relax, I was laying on my back with my arms to my sides and my chest muscles and heart contracted REALLY hard, so that it was painful. it only lasted a second or so but it scared me. When I tried to shift positions after that, my chest felt too sore for me to be able to move around a lot and even just the slightest movement felt like I was straining my chest muscles to the point where it hurt. I eventually ended up being able to go to sleep, and when I woke up the next morning I was completely fine.
I know I'm fine now, so it would probably be best to just drop it, but I'm wondering if maybe the weed we got was laced with something that could've done that? I know it's rare but I'm curious to find out what others think. I was most likely just really paranoid and psyching myself out. I've been fine for the majority of the day but whenever I think about what happened my chest starts to hurt again and feel tight.

Probaly not.
People normally charge more for more drugs. Most things will taste strongly of chemicals. However it's not completely impossible.
It does sound an awful lot like a panic attack, panic attacks often happen when folks get too stoned. Hell I often get anxiety kinda like that if I finish a bowl in one sitting. The tight chest, the jimmy legs, the fear, being way too fucked for how much you smoked, all normal effects of too much weed.

So you wont die, but good luck convincing yourself of that during a panic attack. :)

Last edited:
I would get to a hospital and get tested If I where you. I have friends who deal weed and lately they have been getting batches laced with MXE, NBOME, BZP, eveb heroin. Muscle spasms could mean something is seriously wrong with you. You could have serotonin syndrome from the combination of THC and whatever random drug you have ingested. Please, seek medical attention NOW.

We do not allow 'what have I taken threads' or substance ID's etc

I have moved this from homeless to see if the effects you describe could be down to different strain etc

Thanks
Bear

^Why sites like bluelight are fucking corny. What do you allow you fucking nob?

You could have serotonin syndrome from the combination of THC and whatever random drug you have ingested. Please, seek medical attention NOW.

WTF? Pot is one of the few drugs it's perfectly safe to mix with damn near any other drug. The shakes are a damn common thing when overly stoned.
Are you trying to troll the op?
Anyway OP, you'll never know for sure without testing the weed to a higher standard than is easy for even drug nerds and/or the government to do.
If the weed tasted like weed, and your buddy had a normal pot experience I'd really put my money on panic attack.

And I'm done breaking the rules now.

I'm sorry you had a bad smoking experience. You would most likely be able to tell if there was medicine or chemicals in the weed by the taste. Since you bought it from an uncommon source, it may have been just a really different or more potent strain than what you're used to. If the experience happens again, I'd be concerned.

I would get to a hospital and get tested If I where you. I have friends who deal weed and lately they have been getting batches laced with MXE, NBOME, BZP, eveb heroin. Muscle spasms could mean something is seriously wrong with you. You could have serotonin syndrome from the combination of THC and whatever random drug you have ingested. Please, seek medical attention NOW.

MXE laced weed sounds awesome.

we will mot be able to tell you whether your weed was laced or not. that's impossible.

understand that weed is strong and can cause bizzare effects with the right set & setting.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.