• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Help! horny, can't get off and frustrated!

Jasonswifee84

Greenlighter
I have been with my husband a few years and I am in a dilemma. We rarely have sex, and I am constantly horny but can't get myself off. I'm on methadone and between that and the fact that my man likes sex, but doesn't do much to help me get off, bc he says it takes too long literally feel like I constantly have a boner in my clitoris. And I can't talk to him about it, bc he never knew that when you have sex, that girls like foreplay especially girls who don't get off thru penetration. And he never wants to help me out, so I always have to try to do it myself and the methadone is making it impossible. If he would just do a lil foreplay it would make me so much happier. But we haven't had sex for almost 3 weeks cuz the last time we did, I wanted to get off before he put it in, but did nothing to help me so I saod, "sex isn't only about penetration, I wish u could understand that" and he got upset and we stopped everything. I do stimulants and I can't even get myself off because of everything! Please help!

you can't get yourself off?

could you get yourself off pre-methadone?

what dosage of methadone do you take?

how long does you husband mean when he says it takes "too long"?

please help!

I'm new to this so work with me here if I do something wrong.....so anyways I used to be able to have multiple orgasims and could have the first one within 7 -10 min. If I'm really horny, it could be 3 mins. But this dose I am at (125) has made me struggle bad. Because I haven't had an orgasim in months, and I constantly feel like I'm walking around with a stuffy so to speak. And lastly I just recently told him how I felt. He doesn't have as much experience as I do, so I told him that I can only orgasim from my clit. And I am starting to go crazy because we are always around one another as we currently work together. And if were not working, chances are we are still together. Long story short I never get time to myself so I can never masturbate. Even if i happen to get some time to myself I try relentlessly, and wind up with what a man would consider bkueballs.After being at this stable dose on methadone I haven't been able to orgasim. And my frustrations from never having time to myself to ease my frustrations, or at least try taking into account I live with my man, I don't know why I feel like I am being deprived. I am constantly thinking about sex!!! I constantly have a hard clit..and I can't tell him because then I put him on the spot and I feel like he just thinks I'm a sex feen. He has only tried stimulating me like twice since I told him that having sex hasn't and has has never got me off. He doesn't like oral sex I'm guessing because he never initiates it, has only done it once and that's never even an option he considers. He could go months without sex and be fine. Then every time we do have sex, its just sex to get him off and its over. I am beyond frustrated! I have never ever had man who didn't like oral. I was usually the one who could care less, but now given the situation I'm in I would give anything for him to just surprise and go down on me. I know with a little time and effort I would orgasim! But that doesn't seem like it's ever gonna happen. He is 3 years younger than me, so he isn't like the gentlemen who get pleasure from his woman's pleasure. I am at a loss, all the while my clit hurts and I am horny to the point it is uncomfortable!

Last edited:
Depends on the girl. Apparently it's a great form for me, but I know more than a handful of girls at my clinic who are pregnant.

make a plan to lower your done.

for immediate gratificatio, skip a dose or 2 til youre in withdrawals and youll be horny as fuck. at least it works like that for men.