• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Help... have you seen these blue 0.25mg clonaz

DaveNeedsToTaper

Bluelighter
My buddy said he purchased two scripts. 0.25 clonaz and 0.5 clonaz. Thing is I bought both. And the back side of the tiny blues say nothing. Has anyone seen these? (Orange in middle for comparison)

Rexall website describes then correctly but no photo. This guy has sold fake bars many times

unless you with the person as they pick up prescription, and you see them pull them from the bottle. Consider them fake. No one on here will identify a pill, that’s against harm reduction as we have no idea the backstory behind those. My advice to you is throw them away. Most likely fentanyl and pressed by someone who has no idea what the fuck they are doing

Those blue ones are good.
I have been getting those and I like them better than the orange ones.
They feel more potent to me. 👍

Edit: I just looked at mine and they say C1 on one side and nothing on the other side.
mine are 1 mg ones though.
straight from the pharmacy.
I have gotten ones that look just like that in the past.

Do be very careful as there are many fakes out there and they could be harmful.

Last edited:
Those blue ones are good.
I have been getting those and I like them better than the orange ones.
They feel more potent to me. 👍

Edit: I just looked at mine and they say C1 on one side and nothing on the other side.
mine are 1 mg ones though.
straight from the pharmacy.
I have gotten ones that look just like that in the past.

Do be very careful as there are many fakes out there and they could be harmful.

I thought it was just xanax bars (Canada) that were being mass pressed and faked. These are tiny ? Sau clonazepam around perimeter and ste 0.25mģ. I think I figured out it's meant to desolve on or under tongue. Seems to be working better today lol I had my eyes closed. Opened theM Zand had to delete whole sentence. I just tried for awhile to get the word sentence. Comes in wakes xD woah. ßģnfv

Damn I typed this out like 15 mins ago never clicked post lol

unless you with the person as they pick up prescription, and you see them pull them from the bottle. Consider them fake. No one on here will identify a pill, that’s against harm reduction as we have no idea the backstory behind those. My advice to you is throw them away. Most likely fentanyl and pressed by someone who has no idea what the fuck they are doing
I would completely agree if it was Bars. In Canada man fake cars everywhere and ppl swear in their parents lives they r real well no. Because 1 xanax is American brand. 2 xanax is rounded. Doesnt have a boarder/ corner anywhere. I chose clonazepams because I figured ppl dont press those... diff contour and diff shape and 3k machine idk about the templates. But I went to detox. If u look at my profile and posts. Crazy the change. Almost two month off of oxycodone 🥳🥳🥳😎😁😀😃😀😃

Wow. I tried to figure out the difference in the last two emoji.... fro what I see... thebone on right has longer eyes and pasted apart more.. weird

I thought it was just xanax bars (Canada) that were being mass pressed and faked. These are tiny ? Sau clonazepam around perimeter and ste 0.25mģ. I think I figured out it's meant to desolve on or under tongue. Seems to be working better today lol I had my eyes closed. Opened theM Zand had to delete whole sentence. I just tried for awhile to get the word sentence. Comes in wakes xD woah. ßģnfv

Damn I typed this out like 15 mins ago never clicked post lol

yup. That is exactly what I discovered with the blue ones.
They are smaller and dissolve easily.
i have been taking them under the tongue sublingual and they work great! 👍
They seem much stronger eh?
enjoy my friend.
❤️

I would completely agree if it was Bars. In Canada man fake cars everywhere and ppl swear in their parents lives they r real well no. Because 1 xanax is American brand. 2 xanax is rounded. Doesnt have a boarder/ corner anywhere. I chose clonazepams because I figured ppl dont press those... diff contour and diff shape and 3k machine idk about the templates. But I went to detox. If u look at my profile and posts. Crazy the change. Almost two month off of oxycodone 🥳🥳🥳😎😁😀😃😀😃

Wow. I tried to figure out the difference in the last two emoji.... fro what I see... thebone on right has longer eyes and pasted apart more.. weird

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎊
on the 2 months off oxycodone!
That is great! Good job!!

Just be careful with the clonazepam.
Benzodiazepine withdrawal is MUCH worse than opiate withdrawal.
Do not stop taking them abruptly.
You must taper off slowly with benzodiazepines.
Stay safe.
❤️

It would be interesting to see what benzo is actually in them. Unlikely to actually be Clonazepam.

That's why I trust just powder and I always make a PG-solution. Here I fortunately have the chance to let the substances test. And no one ever was under 98 Percent purity. I would not eat any pellets, but that's the choice everyone makes for himself/herself.

JJ