• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help! Had bad experience 3rd and 4th time taking molly but want to roll again

m9ms

Greenlighter
I have done molly a few times. The first time I rolled was at a rave about a year and a half ago. The last time I successfully rolled was in October at another rave. I have only taken molly orally until recently. In December, I had tripped on shrooms for the first time with a friend (I ate about a total of three grams of penis envy throughout the day) and loved it. The next day, I was with a different friend and we each did about 0.4 grams of molly (he snorted it, I swallowed it). At the time, I was also taking Adderall and had taken it about an hour and a half before we did the molly. About thirty or so minutes later I started to get very hot and then cold. I felt really sick and dizzy. My heart started beating really fast, I became very tired, and it felt as though talking or trying to make conversation was using a lot of effort, so I just stayed quiet. I had trouble breathing as well, it felt kind of as though I couldn't get enough air although sometimes I feel this way when I'm sober (I don't have asthma). I was scared but tried not to act like it. My friend said I was just "floored" but he could take me to the hospital if I wanted to go. I said no and we stayed sitting in my car for about an hour. Finally he said we needed to just get out and walk around because the fresh air might make me feel better. He was rolling and felt pretty good but I still felt awful. I don't remember exactly how long I felt like this for, but it was quite a while. My friend said I felt like this because I had done shrooms the day before and the Adderall most likely didn't help my situation. Also, I had made sure to drink plenty of water before and after taking the molly.

Last Sunday, I had been doing some lines of coke and drinking with two friends throughout the day. We had each eaten a gram of shrooms the day before and smoked a little weed. It did not interfere with the coke as far as I could tell, although coke usually doesn't have a great effect on me except making me a little more alert (I have only actually felt the full effects of coke once and have done it a decent amount of times now). Later that night, I was with a different friend and we were finishing the gram of coke I had bought (we each did about two lines). I was about to do my other line when I remembered I had 0.3 grams of molly the dealer I bought the coke from had given me so I could "try it before I bought it" (I had told him I had a bad experience with molly in December but didn't go into detail). I figured since it was different molly than the stuff I had done a few months ago, it might not make me feel bad. We decided to mix the molly with the coke and cut it into four very large lines. We each did a large line and the pain was so unbearable we couldn't do anymore. Shortly after, I started to feel kind of weird and my friend he said he felt weird as well. I became cold, tired, quiet and my heart began to beat more quickly. After a little while I became more talkative and had a little more energy but not like I was rolling. I walked to the kitchen to get some water and it felt like I was being propelled forward, not so much walking. My jaw felt tight the way it normally does when I roll, although I wasn't rolling. Overall, I didn't feel good but I didn't feel nearly as bad as I had in December. I fell asleep for about two hours then had to get up to go somewhere. I felt like complete crap when I woke up, but not in the way you do after a night of rolling, I just felt weird. I really don't know how else to explain the feeling although I wish I could. I went back to bed when I got home about an hour later and slept for about 5 or 6 hours. I felt a lot better after this but still not great. Also, I now take Phentermine and no longer take Adderall, although I had not taken it on this day since I knew I would be doing coke and didn't want to take any extra risks.

This Saturday night, I will be going to a rave and I really want to roll but I am afraid of it ending badly again. Does anyone know the reason as to why this has happened? Is it because of the other drugs I had done/ were in my system? What are the chances it would end up badly if I took molly this weekend? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Please let me know! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, welcome to bluelight :D Sounds like you ran into bad drugs. Might want to get yourself a testkit to avoid this kind of thing. Also coke is not a good combination to make with MDMA, it competes agressively for receptor occupation, meaning it will dampen or completely blunt your roll. It's also not a healthy thing to do, a lot of stories of people experiencing bad side-effects from MDMA mention coke use as a contributing factor. By the way 0.4g is a waaaaay too high dose, if you ever run into high-quality product your going to be overwhelmed. A normal recreational dose is about 0.12g, some people take more but 0.4g is too much for anyone. Here you can find a thread with some easy pointers on how to use MDMA responsibly. My guess is you have something else other than MDMA there. Please be careful, there are some very dangerous chemicals out there sold as MDMA. I wouldn't try to roll again on the same batch until you test it. There is no way to tell if you're going to experience the same thing next time, as we have no idea what it is exactly your taking

Adding (untested) prefix

molly can't really make you roll since it is bathsalts and cathinones from china, get some mdma and you won't feel horrible/tweaked and on the edge of death when you dose.

There is lots of discussion in the archives about doing coke before MDMA. There is strong opinion and some pharmacological reasoning within those discussions that it suggests that actually prevents you from being able to properly roll when you do cocaine before mdma.

Molly where i'm at , refers to pure, tested MDMA crystal

Bath salts where i'm at refers to mephedrone, MDPV, and other stuff that isn't quite as good as MDMA

Bath salts where i'm at refers to mephedrone, MDPV, and other stuff that isn't quite as good as MDMA
Unfortunately, to the inexperienced roller... the right combo of bath salts is ccessfully passed off as magical molly.

as a matter of fact, I have combined methylone, and 5/6apb. and the effects were almost indistinguishable from mda or mdma. buy a test kit. ;)

I agree with the test kit idea. I think the reason why you had a bad experience is you got sold something other then mdma and you took come with it. Coke comedowns make you feel shitty as we all know with your fake mdma it is not surprising it made you feel shitty.

Recently I ordered a test kit to roll, will not even try without one, none of the 5 samples I got 3 crystal 2 pills contained any mdma. I hate being left with the unfortunate task of telling people it's fake. You have to understand most people truly think their fake carp is real. I asked everyone I know like 10 people and out of those the 5 that could get it really couldn't and I've waited for days for one girl I know from a festival to get back to me. I have waited 5 hours for her to come back with it, no I didn't give her money she was getting some for next weekend, and I'm still waiting.

My point is when you see Molly assume it's fake unless you have a kit and can prove otherwise. I got by the rule of 10% basically after 9 fake tests I can expect to get 1 real.

Edit
Before you guys get all dick size ish I know it depends on who you know and I asked weed dealers so that's why it was fake you need to ask festival or rave goers that are not the want to get fucked up ones. I am older and it's been a while since I went to either of those style events so yes it's harder for me but I assume my experience is that of your standard 9-5 worker looking to roll.

It used to refer to pure mdma. But now days in the US...i think its something like over 90% of "molly" that gets tested ends up being M1 or mephedrone or a bathsalt.

I think its time we stop thinking that molly refers to MDMA anymore....when 90% of the time, it doesnt.

Maybe if molly came to be known as what it really is now days...we wouldn't have all this confusion.

It used to refer to pure mdma. But now days in the US...i think its something like over 90% of "molly" that gets tested ends up being M1 or mephedrone or a bathsalt.

I think its time we stop thinking that molly refers to MDMA anymore....when 90% of the time, it doesnt.

Maybe if molly came to be known as what it really is now days...we wouldn't have all this confusion.
Right? to me Molly just means rolls. my dealer gets Bk, 5/6apb, (which he calls molly) and when he has MDMA he says "IVE GOT SOME REAL!! " so here in New Orleans molly means entactogenic stimulants.