Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help friend got something bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

durtle

Greenlighter
hello everyone. my friend got a ball from our (who for lack of better wording) now ex-friend the other day. he gets it breaks our old friend some says i gotta bounce. thought to him self wow this bag seems heavy. gets home its 5.1 says hum thats odd. looked fine white and what not. cranks out some with his gf. few hrs later says humm that looks yellow now, well lets go to bed and deal with it in the morning. they figured the 1 light they had on made it look yellow cause it was darkish. wake up...its fucking highlighter yellow. texts sayin hey man theres something fucking wrong here. starts getting really freaked out cause he has no idea wtf he just put in him last night. got nothing back for a little while (common), talks to him says hey ima go home after work and grab that to show you. gets home the shit turned to fucking red jelly. now hes fucking livid and knows he fucked with the bag cause someone else got the same shit.....plz help im not a chemist and this i couldnt find an answer for online

Well, sounds like you got a bag that had two different things in it. Which transformed over time into red jelly.

Hopefully if your friend partook of the original very early in the piece, presumably his exposure to red jelly thing was fairly minor. He sounds in good health aside from the bad mood, if that changes then maybe worry at that stage.

So I have no idea as to what was in the bag or what the jelly was.... but knowing wouldn't help you much anyway.

Good luck with all that.

no doubt a chemical reaction...just dont know what he coulda put in it...obv was his 1st time doing it...and hes not to fucking swift. just dont know what coulda reacted with what was presumably mdma...presumably....1 person said maybe bathsalts...idk

The reason you didn't find an answer online is because nobody can tell you. The only way that you have any hope of knowing what something is, is by testing it. It sounds like you had two chemicals that reacted with each other or you had a totally unstable chemical that rapidly degraded into the red jelly that you speak of.

I would suggest using a test kit in the future, you can buy them from DanceSafe and they could save your life.

Since nobody will be able to tell you what you have and we don't allow substance speculation, I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.