• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help for proper dilution of Naltrexone

ColoradoBoy90

Bluelighter
I need to dilute my Naltrexone into 1 microgram.

I have 1.5mg tablets. I need to take a dosage of 1 microgram or 0.001mg....

I was going to dilute it in a 1.5 Liter of distilled water, but I can"t figure out the math...

A couple people told me a 1.5mg Naltrexone pill dissolved into a 1.5L of water would mean that I simply take 1 ML of the solution to equal = 1 microgram.

Is that correct? I wanna make sure I dose this properly.

Also: storage wise is it true it needs to be refrigerated in a dark container? How long does it last? I have vapor distilled water with "electrolytes" for taste. I don't think that matters though.

Last edited:
1.5mg / x ml = 0. 001mg
x = 1.5mg / 0. 001mg = 1.5 L
So if you dissolve 1.5mg in 1.5l water you have 0.001mg per 1ml water

Thank you!! Today, I put a 1.5mg pill into a 1.5L bottle. The bottle was exactly 1.5L liters so I could hardly shake it... But I tried it anyways. Tomorrow once the pill dissolves I will pour it into a bigger container so I can mix it/shake it well.. As today I doubt it evenly mixed all the way...

Now questionnnn.....

Do I:

A. Simply put a 1ml oral syrigine into the 1.5L bottle that has the 1.5mg pill dissolved already in it, use the oral syrigine to measure 1ml, then simply drop 1ml into my mouth?
OR
B.) After the pill dissolves in 1.5ml, am I suppose to pour it into a small glass cup, and then take a ml oral syrigine into the small cup, then just drop the ml into my mouth? Someone online says you need to do this way to get 1 microgram...I don't see why taking a pouring the solution into small cup then using the oral syrigine would be different?

As is't option A also giving me exactly 1 microgram? I did option A.

Oddly I swear the pill dissolved instantly into water. I put it in, looked away, and it was gone when I looked back.

Also any tips on storage? I put it inside my "mini fridge" which has no light, so I didn't use a dark container as there is no light in the fridge. Is that okay?

Shake it before drawing your ml to make sure the naltraxone is evenly distributed through the solution