TDS help for H withdrawal

kevandsim

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I am trying to remember a pill that was hugely effective with h withdrawals. im gonna come off soon and I need to order it asap. I think the brand name begins with a V although the actual drug doesn't. I think haha. it has no uses for getting high, its more to help with the crazy legs and anxiety. im sure I first read about it on this site so if you could just throw out some names I really would appreciate it.

just a quick addition. it may not begin with v so don't let that hold anyone back from shouting out some names. I think it begins with v but its not gospel.
thanks for any help :}

Are you talking about vivitrol?? This is a shot and the pill form in nalexone. But they cannot be taken until you have been clean for at least 14 days. They are more to help with cravings

Thanks for the reply, after scouting this site, I've found what I'm looking for. Nothing to do with a v.... it was lyrica. Doh! Thanks again.

Just a follow up to this.
I ordered a load of lyrica and waited for it to come to begin my wd. IT. Didn't. arrive....
oh no, im gonna have to do it cold. and all alone, not one person knows I even use, never mind gonna go wd. Shit.
so, first day a killer as to be expected. sneeze, throw up sneeze, throw up at the same time. took immodium for the shits, not loads to try and help with wds. had a few sleepers so necked em and slept till 6am. woke up on day 2 leg going crazy. couldn't keep any water down. shit! had a bit of cola so though why not? stayed up all night thru till 3am on day 4 then that ran out. had sleeper, went bed. its now day 5 and.....im done. im fine. wtf? ive been hammering really good stuff for 6 months and ive got away with mild discomfort. last time I was rolling round in my own sick and shit for a week, have terrible nightmares if I ever went to sleep. weird! not complaining tho. ive even been the gym!
lucky!!!
disclaimer all characters portrayed in this story are fictitional :)