Scared Help, fentanyl laced heroin detox

MillsXoxo

Greenlighter
Hey ya'll long time lurker first time poster.

I was searching or advice. Boyfriend and I wear 3 years clean before going back out recently. I am wanting to get clean again. So I have a prescription for 8mg/2mg suboxone. So I know the dance around this shit Fentanyl is probably different. So I was wondering how we can go about detoxing at home off of this with the aid of suboxone. I searched the site to no avail. So any links or personal experience help would be so appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Wait until your fully in withdrawals and then dose the Bupe, I'd deff wait well over 24hrs cuz some people go into precipitated withdrawals easily with these fentanyl analogs. I am not one of those people personally, but some people have to wait up to 3 days in to avoid them. Just go by how you feel tho try and fight taking it as long as you can and then just take a piece and see what happens. Start with 2mgs and wait a couple if you don't get deathly ill take more of the Bupe, your not gonna need more than 8mgs a day IMO. Just stagger your dose down over a week or so until your off the Bupe completely if you don't wanna go the maintenance route.

Wait until your fully in withdrawals and then dose the Bupe, I'd deff wait well over 24hrs cuz some people go into precipitated withdrawals easily with these fentanyl analogs. I am not one of those people personally, but some people have to wait up to 3 days in to avoid them. Just go by how you feel tho try and fight taking it as long as you can and then just take a piece and see what happens. Start with 2mgs and wait a couple if you don't get deathly ill take more of the Bupe, your not gonna need more than 8mgs a day IMO. Just stagger your dose down over a week or so until your off the Bupe completely if you don't wanna go the maintenance route.
See, i was doing the blue fake oxy's at first then switched to H. But I did a fet test on the H and of course its fucking laced. I know it was a difficult passage when I was doing the suboxone with the blues at first. Like it felt as though the sub wasn't touching the sickness. I was also reading about the bernese method. I tried it. but it was kind of a gamble. Tapering is a lot harder when you do it yourself. But thank you love.