• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help drug screen

Moomookilla

Greenlighter
I’m new to the group although I have gotten advice here before. A friend did meth and crack (shaking my head) she has a drug test in 72 hours. Is there anything she can do to detox her body other than water? Sorry if this isn’t allowed.

I'm gonna move this to the Basic Drug Discussion forum. Good luck to your friend.

Hey buddy. So, we don't actually field questions of this nature, specifically regarding drug testing. You're totally fine, no harm done, but I'll explain. We are here first and foremost for the safety of the community. We try to help people avoid common pitfalls in drug use by providing them with knowledge and do our best to help those who have already made these mistakes. Drug testing does not really concern anyone's safety including your own in a primary sense. Yes, I understand, if I fail a drug test, I might be sent to jail where those bastards won't honor my kosher dietary requests, followed by my suicide, also frowned upon by the Torah, but...

Also, it's an issue that we can't really help with anyway. I will give you the best, most solid piece of advice I can muster though. Hydrate extensively. These tests are designed to detect a certain quantty of drug particles/metabolites in a given volume of urine. Time and the body's metabolic processes are going to reduce the amount of drugs in your urine over time of course, but by diluting your urine, you're directly reducing the amount of drugs in your urine sample. If you over-hydrate, they will probably accuse you of intentional dilution, but that at least gives you a better advantage at the bargaining table due to the plausible deniability of it all.

I'm gonna lock this, but I wish you luck.