View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help, dizziness after lsd

epic11

Bluelighter
In early February, I tried a tab and a half (maybe a tab and 3/4) of some very potent LSD. The first 3 hours were pretty damn cool, lights taking over the room, patterns from the tv extending into the room, first time ever seeing things like this. After this, it all went downhill and i felt as if i was fighting for my life for the next 4-6 hours of the trip. Felt as if my consciousness was coming out of my head and i also, physically couldn't feel my head. Hard to explain, but very scary. This was the closest to dying I have ever felt, i really thought i was going to pass out and die. As if I was going to faint. The later hours of the trip finally subsided a bit and i was much less scared.

The next day my equilibrium was very messed up. For instance, if I go to grab something id imagine is "heavy" but its actually "light" that discrepancy of expectation will make me feel like i lost my balance for a second. It was very prominent shortly after the LSD.

The LSD I took felt very buzzy and strong, and lasted the typical 12hours.

Fast forward to today. I still have this problem, not as strong, but definitely still there. If i smoke weed i feel dizziness as well now.

Does anyone experience the same thing? Can LSD do physical damage to the brain in some way? I swear it can based on my account. I don't want to feel this dizziness all my life. It sucks and its a bit scary, and has affected the enjoyment of another psyche I indulge in occasionally.

TL;DR ? I took a strong dose of acid and my equilibrium has been off ever since. Is this going to go away? Have you experienced this? I have no intent to cross this substance again for now. Very strong and not to be taken lightly.

You probably just took to much.
I've gotten the light things feeling heavy thing and general disorientation of my senses.
It's not fully out of your system for a while but tends to be gone for me after a week.
It's a bit worrying if you are still feeling this.
Are you sure what you took was LSD and not a nbome analogue.
Many people say that green brings back up a trips feeling.
My last heavy dose 1p LSD made me feel messed up for weeks. It's now a year and a half since then and I feel I fine. I nearly forget what it was like at this stage

Up for more responses. I cannot say with certainty that it was LSD as I didnt test. But the effects and sources say it was. Anyone else experience this?

I've experienced it a couple times but the effects usually subsided a few days after the trip.

Im glad to say friends, its subsided more substantially now and im feeling much better. That was a tad scary. Ill stay away from this substance for a while. Slow brain recovery? Strange. If anyone wants any more on this feel free to PM me. Im pretty blown away by how long i had this residual dizziness.

In early February, I tried a tab and a half (maybe a tab and 3/4) of some very potent LSD. The first 3 hours were pretty damn cool, lights taking over the room, patterns from the tv extending into the room, first time ever seeing things like this. After this, it all went downhill and i felt as if i was fighting for my life for the next 4-6 hours of the trip. Felt as if my consciousness was coming out of my head and i also, physically couldn't feel my head. Hard to explain, but very scary. This was the closest to dying I have ever felt, i really thought i was going to pass out and die. As if I was going to faint. The later hours of the trip finally subsided a bit and i was much less scared.

The next day my equilibrium was very messed up. For instance, if I go to grab something id imagine is "heavy" but its actually "light" that discrepancy of expectation will make me feel like i lost my balance for a second. It was very prominent shortly after the LSD.

The LSD I took felt very buzzy and strong, and lasted the typical 12hours.

Fast forward to today. I still have this problem, not as strong, but definitely still there. If i smoke weed i feel dizziness as well now.

Does anyone experience the same thing? Can LSD do physical damage to the brain in some way? I swear it can based on my account. I don't want to feel this dizziness all my life. It sucks and its a bit scary, and has affected the enjoyment of another psyche I indulge in occasionally.

TL;DR ? I took a strong dose of acid and my equilibrium has been off ever since. Is this going to go away? Have you experienced this? I have no intent to cross this substance again for now. Very strong and not to be taken lightly.
Can you help me? I am having the same problem that has been going on for 7 weeks. Very lightheaded dizzy and tired all the time. Feeling like I'm dying sometimes and going to passout..

Seriously, just ensure you are eating well and drinking plenty of water. Sometimes, humans can feel invincible, and dehydration or low blood sugar can do this. While tripping, or not. Stuff this simple is often overlooked, but can be critical.

Not to belittle, but i’ve had it happen before. And I *thought* i was hydrating and eating well, until i actually caught up and maintained it forever.
Now, if i even go a few hours doing simple tasks, and not hydrating + eating, I get weak, dizzy, nauseated, etc.

A few months back, I had a nasty bout of temp disregulation and it was from low water intake, so check dat.

Last edited:
Can you help me? I am having the same problem that has been going on for 7 weeks. Very lightheaded dizzy and tired all the time. Feeling like I'm dying sometimes and going to passout..

Hey, sorry i didnt realize this was the thread you were looking for help with. Its still gone today and hasnt returned, i have not re-visited LSD since that time. No lsd, and time fixed it. I also eat really clean and healthy by default.

You just gotta wait, smoke a little less weed than you typically do if you are a daily smoker. Time will heal, im glad to say im still fine as of this post. No more dizziness. Scary shit!!

Hey, sorry i didnt realize this was the thread you were looking for help with. Its still gone today and hasnt returned, i have not re-visited LSD since that time. No lsd, and time fixed it. I also eat really clean and healthy by default.

You just gotta wait, smoke a little less weed than you typically do if you are a daily smoker. Time will heal, im glad to say im still fine as of this post. No more dizziness. Scary shit!!
LSD can affect blood vessels espically tabs with iso-lsd impurites leading to the body load on acid. This can feel like a strained neck during the trip sounds like your have sensitivite blood vessels that would of contracted during the trip and mabye didn't come back to normal for a while.