• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP. Did I take meth or MDMA?

Justonequestion888

Greenlighter
Had a roll last night.
About 45min after taking it i felt a headache coming on for a few minutes then it turned severe. I could only lay with ice on my head saying “omg it hurts so bad”. That continued for an hour. While the headache occurred I also had tingling sensation over my entire body and it was hard to feel my finger tips. Within this headache time I also threw up a bit and shit twice. After an hour/45min of this headache I got in the shower when it finally went away after five min and suddenly became euphoric and begging my bf to hop in with me lol. Rest of the night was enjoyable.

wondering what you guys think of that come up? I feel like the pills were heavy with meth? I’ve never done meth so I have nothing to compare feelings to

Last edited:
Sounds like a possible vitamin deficiancy but there's too many variables to even give you a worthwhile guess.
Diet, overall health, other medications you may be on, etc..
Meth come-ups typically don't involve headaches/vomiting.
If you're not used to the drug, the urge to take a shit (a firm, healthy one - not the runs) is normal stimulant stuff.

MDMA is notoriously contaminated/cut in every form and every market. What you consumed could have been anything and quite possibly a small amount of MDMA (to trigger reagenct tests) mixed with some other psychoactive substances (easier to source/manufacture).

We don't do vague drug IDs here however so it is impossible to speculate on what specifically you had other than to say what you described is not common for meth as @tweakerguy said. Although headache and tingling in exteremities sometimes is due to vasoconstriction. As is the hypersexuality you inferred.

Did you test the drug at all? What form was it in? Pill or powder?

Sounds like a possible vitamin deficiancy but there's too many variables to even give you a worthwhile guess.
Diet, overall health, other medications you may be on, etc..
Meth come-ups typically don't involve headaches/vomiting.
If you're not used to the drug, the urge to take a shit (a firm, healthy one - not the runs) is normal stimulant stuff.
Yeah I haven’t rolled in like 3 years… and if anything I mess w uppers. I think vitamin deficiency sounds most logical Bc I didn’t eat well the days leading up to it… the opportunity came spontaneously and I regularly eat like a child hahah

MDMA is notoriously contaminated/cut in every form and every market. What you consumed could have been anything and quite possibly a small amount of MDMA (to trigger reagenct tests) mixed with some other psychoactive substances (easier to source/manufacture).

We don't do vague drug IDs here however so it is impossible to speculate on what specifically you had other than to say what you described is not common for meth as @tweakerguy said. Although headache and tingling in exteremities sometimes is due to vasoconstriction. As is the hypersexuality you inferred.

Did you test the drug at all? What form was it in? Pill or powder?
It was pill form and the only test we did was my boyfriend took one a few hours before I did. It came from a close friend. I’m suspecting it was a mostly meth pill with little mdma… I hate rolls now because of this. And i dont roll often prob once w year or once every few years for festivals and stuff so I don’t have a test kit. I was considering going to Walmart to take a drug test to see what’s in me so I can figure out how to recover. Not feeling great today. Took them around 1am Monday “rolled” or whatever I did til about 6am Tuesday. Haven’t slept much

I was considering going to Walmart to take a drug test to see what’s in me so I can figure out how to recover.
Just FYI there is a large chance it was not either meth or mdma but an RC stimulant which most likely will not show up on on a dip stick test, however that would probably confirm it was neither but an RC.

Just FYI there is a large chance it was not either meth or mdma but an RC stimulant which most likely will not show up on on a dip stick test, however that would probably confirm it was neither but an RC.
Hmmm that’s interesting. The only thing making me think it was meth was bc googling my come up symptoms- a severe quickly oncoming headache, body tingles, numb fingers and toes, vomiting and shitting- showed a link to meth not mdma/Molly/x. But my bf was fine. He had two pills. I had half of one. It was really scary I almost had him bring me to the hospital bc my head hurt so bad for at least 45min/hour. It was awful. Then after that I was fine the rest of the time- euphoric, conversations about emotional things we needed to talk about but haven’t, hyper sexual, giggly…. It was weird

But my bf was fine. He had two pills. I had half of one. It was really scary I almost had him bring me to the hospital bc my head hurt so bad for at least 45min/hour. It was awful. Then after that I was fine the rest of the time- euphoric, conversations about emotional things we needed to talk about but haven’t, hyper sexual, giggly…. It was weird
That is a bit concerning and unusual especially if your BF took two and was fine. Are you on any other medications/drugs? Are you relatively small/lightweight? Do you have any medical conditions like high blood pressure/hypertension?

You're definitely describing common side effects of various CNS stimulants.

Meth is commonly in MDMA pills, however in my experience these days it's usually some sort of RC stimulant which is cheaper than meth. (speaking from the US drug scene)

How experienced with stimulants/mdma/drugs in general are you?

That is a bit concerning and unusual especially if your BF took two and was fine. Are you on any other medications/drugs? Are you relatively small/lightweight? Do you have any medical conditions like high blood pressure/hypertension?

You're definitely describing common side effects of various CNS stimulants.

Meth is commonly in MDMA pills, however in my experience these days it's usually some sort of RC stimulant which is cheaper than meth. (speaking from the US drug scene)

How experienced with stimulants/mdma/drugs in general are you?
He’s messed around w way more things than I ever have. I’m small. 100 pounds, not much fat. And I’ve done rolls before but like I said I’ll do them maybe once every few years. And yeah Im thinking my CNS was overstimulated or zapped for a little bc that come up was painful. I wanted to go to the hospital it hurt so bad. Combined w the full body tingles it was weird. Usually rolls make me a little anxious on the come up if anything but I’ve never had something like that happen

He’s messed around w way more things than I ever have. I’m small. 100 pounds, not much fat. And I’ve done rolls before but like I said I’ll do them maybe once every few years. And yeah Im thinking my CNS was overstimulated or zapped for a little bc that come up was painful. I wanted to go to the hospital it hurt so bad. Combined w the full body tingles it was weird. Usually rolls make me a little anxious on the come up if anything but I’ve never had something like that happen
Unfortunately we can't really tell you what was in those pills.

You could maybe get a partial clue by taking a urine drug test from the store. If nothing shows up you know it was an RC at least.

My honest guess is it was some sort of RC stimulant, especially if you are in the US.

My general advice if taking a drug is seriously painful as you describe it you are better being driven to the doctor/hospital or calling 911. I've done a lot of drugs in 20 years and have never described a drug as painful (other than the pain of snorting/ingesting it). I've only wanted to go to the hospital because I thought I was about to have a heart attack or was literally thought I was "dying" and very insane in the moment.

For the future I think you and your BF should invest a few bucks in some testing reagents. https://dancesafe.org/product/mdma-testing-kit/ this is a nice kit, which tests A LOT more than just MDMA. Will tell you, or at least give you a good idea, what is in that pill/powder you are taking.

Will prevent things like this in the future (or at least protect you as much as practically possible).

Also, this should go without saying. If you are small, ~100lbs, you should in general take at least HALF of what other people take. Your size/bodyweight matters a lot. Drugs/alcohol will affect you twice as strong as other people!! You should ALWAYS keep this in mind!! Take half and go from there!! ALWAYS!!!!

I'm 6ft 175lb male and the amount of alcohol I drink every night would legit put you in a near coma. Body size/weight matters A LOT when it comes to taking drugs. ALWAYS remember that. You are more susceptible to overdose by a VERY large margin!!!

Last edited: