• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help Confused on Tramadol 400mg 24 hour period! Doesn't make sense to me? Confused

TheseWalls

Greenlighter
because swim took his first dose around 2pm yesterday last dose 200mg at 12:30 am so I am confused because when swim gets home from work , Remind you he works night shift and swim would like to take 200mg when coming home around 10 am so Swim is confused when they say wait 24 hours because after taking your last dose at 12:30 pm Swim would have to wait 24 hours ???but then swim
reads 400mg is fine everyday so when do count the 24 hours after ur last dose or first dose? Swim is afraid of the risk of having a seizure and doesn't understand the waiting period when taking at differ t times of the day,:?

I used to take Tramadol, 400mg a day around the clock. I'm not sure I understand your question, but the rule is not to take more that 400mg in a 24hr period.

So, if you take 200mg at 2pm yesterday, then 200mg at 12 am approximately 10 hrs later; you don't want to take your next dose until 2pm which is 24hrs from the first dose. Just try not to exceed 400mg in 24hrs.

There were times when I took 5-600mg in a 24hr period but I do not recommend it. Tramadol decreases your seizure threshold as you know and it could turn out very bad for you.

I hated Tramadol, my tolerance increased too quickly on it to the point they no longer worked and withdrawal is hell on earth. I've withdrew from Percocet and it wasn't nearly as bad as Tramadol.