• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

HELP! Cannabis Sativa all around me dont know what to smoke

Spring buds are ok but autumn is usually where its at. The only way I would make tea is by cooking and crushing the buds into warm milk and adding the milk to a regular cup of tea. Do you have a mortar and pestle? That's the old school way to do it, warm up the milk and smash in the dried or heated buds. And yeah take the seeds and stems out. You want the buds ie the resinous parts of the plant the seed pods or calyxes and the small resinous leaves at the tops of each branch. The plants probably wont have much of this for a while yet by the sounds of it.

Don't forget to filter the milky buds as to retain only green-ish milk. Add sugar or whatever you fancy and enjoy.

Cant make tea...this is so fucking frustrating with all this pot around me lol....I tried smoking it again same results....am I drying these buds to harshly with a bulb or are they just really immature and if they are immature they should have enough THC to mess me up right? I have a very low tolerance...is there anything to do with all these plants around me thats fast quick and easy not involving cooking or weeks of drying. The flowers are not white nothing is white all green. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Jackx, with your low tolerance both the leaves and flowers should get you high. Mature flowers are preferable, but not necessary. The males are also psychoactive, and from my experience they taste kind of "minty."

How are you smoking it? You should make sure to pull the smoke deep into your lungs (not just your mouth), and hold it in for a few seconds. Exhale and repeat as needed.

There is a possibility that those plants just aren't very high in THC. They might even be hemp!

I put it in a cigarrette mixed with tobacco and take out the filter i inhale deeply, i hope it not hemp, i know people around here rub it down to make charas

Like somebody else said, try not adding tobacco to your cigarettes. It's probably best if you could get a feel for what cannabis is like on its own. Besides, the tobacco is only making it harder for you to get any effects from the cannabis.

If you're sure the plants really are cannabis, keep at it. You may need to gather a bunch of flowers and leaves, dry them, and bake something with them. Eat enough cannabis, and you will get an effect :) If nothing else, it's nutritious :D

i know people around here rub it down to make charas

At the time this happens is when you want to be there. They will have experience in locating the plants that are higher thc- a certain smell, more resin etc. If there is nobody out there you are probably too early. Ask a local when they make the charas. My guess would be Autumn but they could do it in late Spring also.

I seen a guy on rickshaw stop skip the fresh green plants and go straight for the dead ones that looked mostly like just branches break off brown stuff by the handful and stuff it in his pocket, should I try smoking the dead stuff that can possibly be from last fall

Why not ask the guy on the rickshaw? But yeah if he is going for some older looking plants why not try that.

If there are any that have brown hairs instead of white that is even better. If any have mature black seeds that is another sign.

just chop off some and make some tea from it. or if your interested in stalking up chop it all up and then extract it with isopropanol. then just evap the iso

im jelous.i wish there was that much weed around here in the united states.u can smoke the male plants btw there just weak.

the small bud little things. however, you can use the whole plant, for cooking, there s thc is every part of the plant. the buds are what you want to smoke though. the tall ones are sativas, the smaller one probably indica, both are cannabis.