• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help!! ASAP.

fermonos

Bluelighter
I'm not opiate naive. I take around 210mg codeine and 350mg tramadol to get a nice high. I'm around 5'7 and 72kg.

Anyway I came across these 10mg Morphine Sulfate pills (extended release) and I crushed them up and took 3 of them. A total of 30mg crushed up extended release morphine tablets.

Will I be okay? I'm starting to panic thinking that they might be a lot of morphine in each pill.

EDIT

From what I've read people say 60mg is a good starting dose for Morphine Sulfate, but I don't know whether they meant 60mg crushed or not.

As of right now, I just feel like I would on a codeine buzz. Very warm and itchy but not so sedated. It's been about 90 minutes since I took 20mg of the Morphine Sulfate and about 30 minutes since my last redose of 10mg.

So you took the pills and then posted?

You're lucky that morphine isn't very effective orally.

So you took the pills and then posted?

You're lucky that morphine isn't very effective orally.

I read up a lot and many people said an opiate naive person would get a nice buzz of 60mg of MST. I also looked at the normal prescribed dosage, and many people again are on a lot more than what I took.

I'm just worried that I crushed it, should I go to the hospital or am I over reacting? I've been doing opiates on and off for about two year now.

Also to add, I doen 20mg (uncrushed) MST and 150mg tramadol a few days ago and felt nothing. Which is why I crushed it this time.

You're fine. Like I said, morphine isn't super effective orally. Crushing shouldn't make a whole lot of difference but don't take any more until you see how you react.

Thanks for the peace of mind!

Would it be stupid to crush 20mg up in 48 hours and mix it with water and syringe it up my behind?

Only have 20mg left and don't want to waste as I can't get a hold of any more opiates.

plugging is actually the best ROA for morphine but be really careful as i think the BA for rectal admin is about 70%

You're totally fine. I've personally never crushed morphine, but I've taken over 90mg my first time and popping one every hour for a bit. They were the blue 15mg. But yes you're fine just be careful

As of right now, I just feel like I would on a codeine buzz. Very warm and itchy but not so sedated. It's been about 90 minutes since I took 20mg of the Morphine Sulfate and about 30 minutes since my last redose of 10mg.
I'd be more concerned about why you posted you took something, thought it was too much, then decided to take more on top of that before figuring out if the first dose was in fact too much. Luckily your dosing was within normal limits but your rational thinking is not so maybe consider why that is before you end up doing something unlucky. Just thought that needed to be brought to your attention.

I'm not opiate naive. I take around 210mg codeine and 350mg tramadol to get a nice high. I'm around 5'7 and 72kg.

Anyway I came across these 10mg Morphine Sulfate pills (extended release) and I crushed them up and took 3 of them. A total of 30mg crushed up extended release morphine tablets.

Will I be okay? I'm starting to panic thinking that they might be a lot of morphine in each pill.

EDIT

From what I've read people say 60mg is a good starting dose for Morphine Sulfate, but I don't know whether they meant 60mg crushed or not.

Shoot first and ask questions later eh? If you truly are not opioid naive then 30mg is actually a laughable dose IME. Especially the extended release. The oral bioavailability of morphine is so low you probably will see like 8mg of that dose and that is slowly released over 8-12 hours. There is a BIG difference in having morphine injected in say a hospital setting and popping MS Contin. Not to mention a big percentage of the population doesn't metabolize morphine well. I hate morphine. I get more of a buzz off Tramadol which is basically the lowest on the totem pole of opioids save probably Tylenol 3 which gets metabolized into morphine anyways.

Morphine ERs suck ass. They are a bitch to prep for IV, and they are totally worthless most other ROAs like oral and sniffing.. keeping said its good when plugged, which I have never done with morphine, but it usually works well with most opiods like I know I works great with oxycodone for a fact! I have taken over 200mg of MScontin or Morphine sulphate ER and felt the slightest buzz, like I took 30mg of oxycodone or something. IT sucked orally. Sniffing was even worse than oral somehow, I literally railed half of a 100mg MScontin tab felt NOTHING.. then did the other half the same way, insufflated, and it was to subtle to really notice... now IV! that is the only way I have done morphine and actually felt it! I believe I did like 60 or 80mg of morphine IR tablets IV, the one time I tried it and it was INCREDIBLE! Totally different type of high that way and was so different feeling to any opiate I have ever done, I got a crazy histamine rush, pins and needles, and felt all warm and fuzzy, and very sedated, I was nodding off for a good hour or so before it started to just become less and less noticeable to me, but yeah it was an almost indescribable rush I got, like no other opioid I have done IV.. I love morphine IV, but its worthless to me any other way really.. If you don't IV fermonus, which I would not ever recommend to you if you don't already, as that ROA is a whole other addiction on its own and is not worth it, but if you do, even with MScontin those are not so easy to prep, and can gel up real bad if you don't know how to prep them right... Honestly, I would try plugging it, and see what happens, it may work pretty well if keeping said he had a good experience with that ROA, I'm sure it cant any be worse than oral or intranasal, as those are awful.. IME at least..

Lol don't just keep dosing with something new if it's not what you expect man. I guess no one else told you so I gladly will, you stated you take high doses of codine? Codine metabolizes into morphine once it hits your liver. 30mg of morphine isn't very recreational if you don't shoot up(don't start.) 60mg might have givin you a some euphoria, but you have built a tolerance to morphine from all the codine my friend.

Just an update. The 30mg of Morphine ER was CRUSHED up with the outer coating scratched off. Doing this stops the Extended Release and releases it all at once I believe so. Which is why I was in so much of a panic.

Besides, I got quite a nice 'buzz'. No huge Euphoria, felt really warm and fuzzy inside like I would on codeine and an opiate itch (which I find the best and most satisfying part about opiates.)

Again though, thank you for the help and words of wisdom!

This was very very very stupid indeed some people just dontrespect what god gave them and end up on life support withfeeding tubes attatched to them for life!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be more concerned about why you posted you took something, thought it was too much, then decided to take more on top of that before figuring out if the first dose was in fact too much. Luckily your dosing was within normal limits but your rational thinking is not so maybe consider why that is before you end up doing something unlucky. Just thought that needed to be brought to your attention.
^^^ this ^^^

Wait your freaking about taking 30 mg then you ask about shoving it up your ass, which is more dangerous?.