• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

help a noob grow for the 1st time outdoor

rubenr4g

Bluelighter
i live in a medical state and have my card, i want to plant directly into the ground in my backyard. I've been reading extensively online but some final tips would be nice, basically i don't know what to buy to start up for the most part. heres what i do know. my plan is to buy seeds and soil. germ the seeds and then move em into the ground. I'm assuming i need nutes of some kind? idk. i just wanna spend the least possible but i wanna maximize growth

^This, there's plenty of places on the internet elsewhere to find comprehensive guides on how to grow pot.

^Yup...

But as much direct sunlight as you can get and water...

i have used google and since no one really helped here i read a bit more and got a plan now…sorry for asking i guess! i was just hoping for some friendly input from experienced growers

^This is primarily a harm reduction based drug discussion board. Something like growing pot is a highly specialized topic with a lot to it. There's dedicated message boards that would be of much more help, and the basic information on how to grow pot is everywhere online. It's kind of like asking people to write out Chile recipes for you, go tp a recipe website..

What's nutes? Never mind. Nutrients, yea ya need them.

Last edited:
Once your plants are established, use 5-gallon buckets with holes drilled in the bottom, painted green. Your yields will not be as big, yet this will opt for a controlled growing environment and the ability to move your plants if need be.

Last edited: