• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help 2-3 time crystal meth use, will I be scarred permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

MethUseHelp

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so my friend is an occasional meth user, he was praising this shit so much so I said to myself fuck it, I'll give it a try.

Bought 0.5 grams from his dealer.

First day:

Put very small dose (like the pin of a needle) into a cup of coffee, drank the coffee.
Feeling slight euphoria, redosed 2 hours later with a bit more. It was great

2 days after that I tried it again with the same dose, same ROA, and it was a nightmare. My heart started beating like crazy, my arms started tingling and shit. Did my best to stay hydrated. Long story short, the bad trip ended 7-8 hours later.

In total I probably ingested 80-90mg of meth at most in a 3-4 day period.

I took the remaining contents (probably 0.4g or more) and flushed it down the toilet. I will never touch this shit again..

I had another panic attack the day after my last dose my heart started beating fast my arms started feeling tingly again..

Will I get back to my old self? Have I scarred myself permanently. I know for a fact that I will never touch this drug again. I'm certain about that. Tried coke a year ago, didn't like it too, haven't touched it since. So I know I can trust my willpower.

Is it possible that I might have damaged my brain?

Please calm me down guys :(

What you are experiencing is most likely anxiety, possibly a side-effect of the drug, possibly from you worrying about side-effects from the drug. Either way, that amount of meth is equivalent to a few ADD tablets and the chance of it causing you harm from a couple of modest doses is very unlikely, although it is enough to cause a bit of temporary anxiety..

Chill.

If you're really worried, go to a doctor. They'll probably tell you the same thing. Chill.

What you are experiencing is most likely anxiety, possibly a side-effect of the drug, possibly from you worrying about side-effects from the drug. Either way, that amount of meth is equivalent to a few ADD tablets and the chance of it causing you harm from a couple of modest doses is very unlikely, although it is enough to cause a bit of temporary anxiety..

Chill.

If you're really worried, go to a doctor. They'll probably tell you the same thing. Chill.

Thank you so much for the reassurance. Kind of feel better now. I know its pure anxiety but I was still scared after looking at the before and after meth faces. Reading the posts here didn't help either, so many people writing about how crsystal meth changed their lives permanently for the worst. can't go to a doctor about this problem, I come from a country where there is zero percent tolerance for drug use, and I hold a govt job which requires a top secret security clearance at the same time (I'm using VPN while visiting bluelight). Anyway bro, thank you so much, you made me feel much better.

I like the euphoria stimulants gives me I guess I should stick to adderall. In my country adderall is not available legally so I'll probably turn to deepweb.

Adderall is not that dangerous right? I won't overdo it. I have an official ADHD diagnosis anyway, I'll stick to therapeutic dosage.

I had a panic attack on this level 6 months ago while I was on a acid trip snorting ritalin on the comedown. IT was horrible. I thought I overdosed on ritalin and went haywire.

Last edited:
Maybe I should consider myself lucky for having a bad trip as it probably got me to flush all that meth down the toilet eventhough my friend begged on the phone for me not to do it and give it to him. I just didn't want to see that shit lying around the house, I hated it so much.

Maybe someone will see this topic 3-4 months later while doing a google search, to that person my advise is

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THİS DRUG. It is very powerful, you shouldn't mess with it. MDMA is like fucking candy next to this shit. Heck even coke is.

No wonder they call it a hard drug, IT İS VERY HARD ON YOUR BODY.

STAY SAFE PEOPLE

You only have one life to live, I know its nice to get high but try other alternatives.

If you are going to experiment with meth, buy a milligram scale and dose it properly. Most "street" users of methamphetamine will have a habit of smoking doses in the hundreds of milligrams.... that's a way different thing to subject your body to than orally dosing 10 or 20 mg. In fact, smoking huge crystals of meth is a guaranteed way to make sure you stay up all night formulating theories about how the cops are staking out your bedroom with invisible ultrasonic microphones and laser tripwires.

Methamphetamine has a half life of about 12-14 hours so it will stay in your body for somewhere around 3-5 days after taking a single dose. Amphetamine has a long half life too, but slightly shorter than meth does. Oral ingestion usually has a very high bioavailibility but takes ~20 mins to get to peak effects. (can be faster if you take antacids) Smoking on the other hand, delivers all the drug to the brain within seconds, even faster than injection... ironically this leads to the most rapid development of tolerance possible, as well as strongest initial effects. So my advice is don't smoke it.. ever. Stick to oral use.

Adderall is functionally quite similar to methamphetamine, except because it is almost always taken in small, oral doses (the highest dose is 30mg and it's time released over ~12 hours so is functionally like the effects of 15-20mg but lasting longer). Because of that, panic attacks and other strange side effects are somewhat less likely to occur. However, both drugs will result in increased basal metabolic rate, decreased appetite, and increased anxiety/stress as well as their positive effects on motivation and concentration. Methamphetamine is actually prescribed in the form of 5mg tablets for oral use in ADD. The word around the playground is 10mg of methamphetamine is about the same as 30mg of amphetamine, but YMMV.

The real secret to amphetamine use is to keep the doses as low as feasible to get the positive concentration effects and avoid too much disruption to sleep, appetite, and emotions. Typically people start at about 10 milligrams per day, taken orally in the morning, and adjust their dose accordingly.

The panic attacks from amphetamines usually do not result in any lasting permanent damage. They can, however, scare the hell out of whoever experiences them, and they are quite a scene to behold to bystanders... typically someone having a panic attack is quite visibly and apparently not in their right mind (flushed face, dislated pupils, rapid motions, twitching, sweating, unusually loud voice, paranoid ideation). To avoid panic attacks I advise keeping doses low and always having food in your stomach... keep having 3 regular meals a day even if you don't feel hungry... if your blood sugar gets low panic attacks will only seem that much worse.

If you hold a security clearance you should not be taking amphetamines of any sort. Failing a drug test will result in the revocation of your clearance and probably the loss of your job. So you must be very careful not to attract any suspicion that you're on drugs, and also avoid any random drug tests... statistically you'll eventually get caught. I think you would sleep easiest at night not fucking around with these drugs. Stick to caffeine and a little pot here and there.

Where I'm from we don't get random drug tests, its not like the US:
And even if I got a drug test and tested positive from amphetamine(adderall), I can fight it in court. I have an official ADHD diagnosis. My doctor personally said the best drug for me is Adderall, but it's not available in my country.

If I test positive for pot however there is no way I can fight it in court.

Are you kidding? MDMA VS Meth. Molly will make your heart pound out of your chest. Strip necked while drinking a gallon of water and dive head first in the snow. That's only the first 30 seconds the snow will feel so good will swim in it.
15 minute rush.

Meth will have you cleaning the house because Dirty socks look suspicious. Or working your ass off happily. You might get a bell ringer and feel like Donald trump.

But your senses won't be distorted. Too such an extreme maybe heightened. Neither are candy. There made by Walter Whites. Caution Monstrously Powerful Chemicals.

Very unlikely unless you had some kind of a stroke or something while under the influence. Our bodies can take quite a bit of punishment. I used to have similar fears when I was younger. I went through 2 months of abusing Amphetamine pills daily (~40mg) and was sure by the end that I had probably destroyed my cardiovascular system.

I really doubt it's the ice unless it was cut. A few times after my first experience (which was typical... awesome!) I ended up getting some cut meth. As a newer user, it was hard to tell it was cut. But whatever it was cut with was really dangerous. Terrible ache in my mid section, bad muscle spasms etc. It sounded at first like too much ice (which in part it was, but mostly from the ice making me forget to hydrate), it turns out whatever was in the bowl was just simply burning and fucking up my esophagus. Another thing to note is what Kaden_Nite already has. After stressing myself crazy my mind forced me to relax, which took away many of the bad effects.

Lastly, I don't recommend snorting, shooting or ingesting meth on your first go. The ritual of smoking may be more addictive, but the option to burn it slowly and take in the effects very gradually just simply provides far too many obvious advantages to pass up. Just my piece, good luck if you ever try again.

Well the power of suggestion is an incredibly efficient thing...simply amazing.

IDK but the dose you described "Put very small dose (like the pin of a needle)" honestly it sounds MUCH more likely that you had some kind of.....placebo induced anxiety...is that a thing, anyone?

I feel so safe knowing the OP works a top secret government job, and is smart enough to turn to the deep-web for drugs...what a brilliant guy!

LOL you thought you overdosed on Ritalin too? Do you know how much Ritalin it would take to overdose, even a niave user? A lot....a lot of Ritalin.

Sounds like you are WAY to sensitive to stimulants to be using them recreationally, or otherwise.

Rather nocebo than placebo then ^

I don't think placebo or nocebo necessarily have much to do with it. You can have an anxiety attack sober, and in this case it doesn't seem triggered by placebo effect but from worries about the whole thing + tension / anxiety just as general side effect of a stimulant. A small dose may not be much for recreational use standards, but therapeutic doses can start quite quite low.

The main thing to remember here is that true panic or anxiety attacks (much like sekio already said) can be profoundly intense in such a way that it can make people believe the effects have to imply some sort of medical emergency. Think palpitations being taken for tachycardia but x100 and involving more things. I've only once had a real one and it was on drugs (methylone and 4-AcO-DMT after coming down off GHB). I really thought I was in big trouble (I also know know this has happened to people who aren't tripping), and it eventually got so bad that my hyperventilation screwed up my blood gases which can feel even more fucked up (acidosis). Still not serious but an actual medical consequence in that case.

It's not harmful, but can feel very wrong and unhealthy, like brain zaps as far as we know.

Anyway, it's probably not a bad thing to be turned away from meth. Although just like with normal amphetamine there is such a thing as therapeutic dosing which doesn't necessarily lead to any recreational use or abuse type problems. I've only once taken meth, orally at limited dose, it was good and not too crazy. Normal amph is fine for me though, dex that is.

Hopefully you have come down by now....you'll be fine...especially since you took it orally...sounds like you did a bit too much...feeling better?

Really good, sensible advice...and about jobs, too..you'd think they'd give second chances, but no...i got a meth dirty at a job, could've taken clean pee but really thought i had no worries....then it came back dirty, and i hadn't done meth in 8 days, i made many protestations, to no avail, the conventional wisdom was "unless you have severe liver damage (which i did not) there is no way it stays in your system more than 72 hours"...Obviously I was fired, and I learned a really hard lesson.

Years of experience( and hundreds of UA's later0 has told me that metabolism, water intake, amount of use, and duration of use, can affect the time any drug is traceable...at the time i got the dirty, i was a regular user, and I suspected that was the reason it was still in my system a week later...I must have been saturated....It's a nasty drug, but has it's place, especially when a little extra motivation is needed for that cumbersome chore...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.