Hello

You need to use a image hosting site like imgur upload
I'm not sure if this is allowed here though. Read the rules first please.

Welcome to BL 😉
I tried a Sherman wet cigarette with my lady the other night. It was like a nightmare.
I was my own psychologist for myself telling myself how to better myself. I've been needing this for a long time. My girl was disappointed cause sex was the last thing on my mind that night.
Poor girl.

I tried a Sherman wet cigarette with my lady the other night. It was like a nightmare.
I was my own psychologist for myself telling myself how to better myself. I've been needing this for a long time. My girl was disappointed cause sex was the last thing on my mind that night.
Poor girl.
Hi Omgitspat27, welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, there's no way that we will be able to tell what drug a cigarette was dipped in by its photo. Traditionally, "wet cigarettes" have been dipped in a solution of PCP, but it's possible that a PCP analogue was used in your case as those are increasingly common.

Why no pictures?

As R3K points out, we don't allow images to be uploaded as our server has enough bloat and doesn't need to host pictures. However, there are [img] and [/img] tags to link to images hosted elsewhere.

Im trying to identify a drug I found but can't upload a picture.

One of our other rules is we generally shut down 'identify a drug' type posts because the fact is we have no way of knowing what you have, what it may be cut with, if it's any good, etc. There are testing kits on the market available if you wish, though we don't allow ads and such so I'm don't have anywhere to point you for that. At best, you'd get a half dozen guesses at the image, any of which could be right, but most won't be...and another 20 replies of smart ass remarks or flat out trolling before a mod shuts it down, if you're lucky.

Welcome to the site, sorry the trip went badly, and worse for the lady.