• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hello to the world

coynine

Greenlighter
hey all, my name is coy! my drugs of choice are currently ketamine, weed, nitrous, nicotine, and LSD. really excited to finally be a part of the forum, even though i'm a little nervous since i feel like such a newb compared to everyone else haha.
anyways, safe travels friends! i hope to have many good memories on this forum

@coynine while you are not obligated, you are gently nudged to consider noob orgies. We all love to pop off.
So like, you told @coynine about the initation rituals and stuff? We could always do with fresh meat...I mean "new members." Don't forget to bring the decapitated cow's head this time @Madness

Lolll shhhh the cows head comes a bit later.. and you know I'd never forget it..

Yes No, there is a no bohemian grove of bluelight.

(Yes there is, friday night See y'all there)

Anywhoo, welcome to bluelight! @coynine May I ask have ya previously browsed us before?

I always love to hear the stories of how y'all landed with us, as we're more than happy to have you with us!

Yes cow head was a joke homie was just a recent brief discussion in an off topic subforum

Yes No, there is a no bohemian grove of bluelight.

(Yes there is, friday night See y'all there)

Anywhoo, welcome to bluelight! @coynine May I ask have ya previously browsed us before?

I always love to hear the stories of how y'all landed with us, as we're more than happy to have you with us!

I'm a long time user of many other online forums for different hobbies / aspects of my life, and I figured it was strange that I wasn't a member of any drug forums, since taking substances responsibly is a pretty huge portion of my life (and it's a massive interest of mine). Found you guys, scrolled for a while, and decided to join! So far I really like it here, I'm learning a lot :)

You gunna watch the browns shut down Jacksonville today @coynine ?