Hello! Old but new here

curlytoprob

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! Been using site for years researching. I am an opiate dependent patient from car wreck at 135, flipped and rolled down a mountain. Survived obviously but have been through hell since. Been on so many meds and cocktails to control it and just to keep myself from blowing my head off. It's tiring to deal with this and recently I messed up and tried to get off then all and got put on subs and it was the worst decision since running 135 in the mountains. Now my life has fallen apart and I'm just wondering what other people with severe pain have had success with. Much love to all. Be easy

Im awfully sorry about your accident. You survived for a Reason and it cannot be just to suffer.

To your question : my experience is that after months or years on narcotics, you can develop the opiate induced hyperalgesia. This is where everything that hurts, hurts More even while on the meds but certainly more so when you cut them. After a long enuf time my.pains are managed now by Aleve & gabapentin (*at a reasonable non abusing dosage ).

My pain most certainly is of a separate brand n scope from yours. I too am.no longer Young. I have things like fibromyalgia and migraines, arthritis & at times severe bone-aches.

Again I'm so sorry. Accidents are awful. I once rolled a Ford tempo three times & was ejected from the passenger door after swiping the rear view mirror off with my forehead. I walked away with scratches from the dry grass in the ditch where I landed, and a goose egg on my forehead.
God was with me; my baby daughter 15 months at the time was luckily not on the trip
Her car seat along with the entire backseat of the car became dislodged in the wreck.

Geez.
Anyway welcome to BL! Happy holidays & keep posting ! It's a great community here.

Hey Curly, welcome to Bluelight!

Really sorry to hear about your situation though :(

I think the best place to get help for this would probably be The Dark Side in the Recovery forums. I'm going to move your thread there, and hopefully you'll get some helpful feedback.

All the best,
CFC