• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hello I'm from Cali

I'm in a shitty mood because my car battery died after I left the headlights on yesterday even tho I got a jump but this morning around 1 pm it didn't want to start again. Luckily my neighbor was pulling in and he gave me a jump which got me to Pep Boys. A battery now cost $228. I said does that include installation? No. That's almost double what I paid for a battery from AAA and they delivered it to my car 3 years ago. And he said everything's going up my friend everything except employee wages.

I instantly liked him even though he moved to another customer. I wasn't going anywhere. My car wouldn't start. Finally he tells me he has another battery that's $30 cheaper. I asked if he could give me a jump and he did.

Somewhere in there I wrote that text to you which was mean-spirited. It's not my kind of music. Most rap isn't. Although I do like a little bit of Westside Gunn and the dogg pound. But I'm kind of disappointed in Dr.Dre mostly because never dropped the detox album
Where Malta?! Mob controlled family or I am mixing you up with someone!
No probably somewhere around Golden Gate Park I don't know Sunset District. Malta's in Europe

Last edited:
Bay area here...hello, have lurked here as hard or harder than anyone over my entire life it seems on the internet...finally decided to join...love the forum, love the info, the people seem nice. Im bay area, so Oakland, San Franciso...just pondering life and have some questions for some veterans who might be able to help me. Oh and "hi" to the new guy, I grow too, right now some "Birthday Cake". Looks AMAZING right now, could be "done" around/ on Christmas, I am a victim of the war on pain patients and pain doctors. I wish I could use MJ for pain, but cAN'T, makes me paranoid. MJ is great for when im having a freakout or something emotions are running high I carry around an emergency blunt to take a puff of to put my mind back on right...unfortunately anything more than a puff makes me paranoid, and it doesnt help my pain I notice everything more when Im on it my brake areas my pain areas in general so its a bummer, along with the anxiety and paranoia, I grew out of it somehow, but i do love to cultivate it on a professional level. I have to do what I can do to stay pain free, I refuse to lie down and be in pain all the time. I use what I can, If I can get a doc to Rx some meds Ill take as much as he will give, bu the damn goverbment has ruined so many lives with their policies and they knew what would happen with the pain killers they know what happened durring prohibition its all a bigf part of their larger plan to reduce the global population...anyway, all my medicine must be tested, in case of anaolgues, I REFUSE to use anolgues, ll of them, hate them, wish they were never invented, why are they leaking into everything, I know few people who like them and people who like them like them straight up not ixed in with something else...for gosh sake. Anyway would love to make some forum member friends, get to know some nice people around here, I guess this is my intruduction too, I may make another, thanks anyone who bothered to read and please friend me if you can I have lost time and I am eager to make up for it. Thanks all! - Gator/ Holden

Bay area here...hello, have lurked here as hard or harder than anyone over my entire life it seems on the internet...finally decided to join...love the forum, love the info, the people seem nice. Im bay area, so Oakland, San Franciso...just pondering life and have some questions for some veterans who might be able to help me. Oh and "hi" to the new guy, I grow too, right now some "Birthday Cake". Looks AMAZING right now, could be "done" around/ on Christmas, I am a victim of the war on pain patients and pain doctors. I wish I could use MJ for pain, but cAN'T, makes me paranoid. MJ is great for when im having a freakout or something emotions are running high I carry around an emergency blunt to take a puff of to put my mind back on right...unfortunately anything more than a puff makes me paranoid, and it doesnt help my pain I notice everything more when Im on it my brake areas my pain areas in general so its a bummer, along with the anxiety and paranoia, I grew out of it somehow, but i do love to cultivate it on a professional level. I have to do what I can do to stay pain free, I refuse to lie down and be in pain all the time. I use what I can, If I can get a doc to Rx some meds Ill take as much as he will give, bu the damn goverbment has ruined so many lives with their policies and they knew what would happen with the pain killers they know what happened durring prohibition its all a bigf part of their larger plan to reduce the global population...anyway, all my medicine must be tested, in case of anaolgues, I REFUSE to use anolgues, ll of them, hate them, wish they were never invented, why are they leaking into everything, I know few people who like them and people who like them like them straight up not ixed in with something else...for gosh sake. Anyway would love to make some forum member friends, get to know some nice people around here, I guess this is my intruduction too, I may make another, thanks anyone who bothered to read and please friend me if you can I have lost time and I am eager to make up for it. Thanks all! - Gator/ Holden
be welcomed Gator, im from cali too, lived in San Fran for many a moon, but now live in the arm pit of cali, after living on the coasts most my life(things we do for love) i lived in eugene OR, loved it there but i belong in cali fo sho, i enjoyed your post and glad youre here and wish you healing, youre def worth the bother

I'm in a shitty mood because my car battery died after I left the headlights on yesterday even tho I got a jump but this morning around 1 pm it didn't want to start again. Luckily my neighbor was pulling in and he gave me a jump which got me to Pep Boys. A battery now cost $228. I said does that include installation? No. That's almost double what I paid for a battery from AAA and they delivered it to my car 3 years ago. And he said everything's going up my friend everything except employee wages.

I instantly liked him even though he moved to another customer. I wasn't going anywhere. My car wouldn't start. Finally he tells me he has another battery that's $30 cheaper. I asked if he could give me a jump and he did.

Somewhere in there I wrote that text to you which was mean-spirited. It's not my kind of music. Most rap isn't. Although I do like a little bit of Westside Gunn and the dogg pound. But I'm kind of disappointed in Dr.Dre mostly because never dropped the detox album

No probably somewhere around Golden Gate Park I don't know Sunset District. Malta's in Europe
im curious why you choe your name to be "Darvocet"? I remeber the drug, it was like a weaker opoid otion for docs instead of vicodin, bettr than codeine or maybe same? similar at the time, Rx'd alot in place of good ol vicodin back in the day, but I didn't complain, I liked the stuff and remeber getting an incredible high or two off of a pill of it back when I was a kid...I used all kinds of pills starting in Highschool, was given my first vicodin (2) 5mg if I remember correctly and they hit in Math class and zi was like "this is AWESOME, feel so great, normally HATE to be here whatching the clock, but i'm actually sitting here in a great mood enjoying the class and the teacher with the most righteous buzz. Those were the good ole' days. I ask why its your name because I looked at your join date and its recent? the drug was discontinued for some stupid reason YEARS many years back...doctors complained about having "one less option" to treat mild to moderate pain for things like dental procedures etc. An intersting drug, never my favorite, but always remebered it. Don't even know if many people know of it or remeber it these days or if it is still produced anywhere in the world? I should look that up. Anyway, high, my name is Gator/ Holden. I live in Oakland cali, pleasure to meet ya. I figure you must be old school pill popper like me or just chose the name because it sounds cool and unique ;) anyway...yeah my story with pills goes LONG. weed was my mainstay, the really amazing Chronic, had to have it! These days, only cultivate it and take a puff if im "raging" or extreamly emotional or volitile or angry, it snaps me right out, keeep an "emergency" blunt on hand for that reason. It does nothing for pain for me though, it makes it worse, somehow, when I smoke more than a puff, i really enjoy that perfect amount it enhances whatever im already on or doing..but any more abd I feel everything in my body because it makes me more aware or focused on my situation and notice little aches or pains or breaks and funky fixes when im high, so I basically do and need what I have needed and used since my back went bad in my mid twenties, pills, opioid pain relievers...and man oh man has it been a wild ride for a legit pain patient...I could write a book! I kid you not. Its terrible right now, but isnt everything, completely backwards nothing makes sense anymore, I don't know, thats how I feel at the moment and in many ways its very true. SO i stick to myself and do me, simple me, have a couple friends out here, aquaitences, but rather be with my family and dogs and relax or do a little work and get some to do's done. O actually love to do laundry, have a really nice cloths collection, mainly trendy flashy brands love Polo Ralph Lauren, Lacoste of course, my name "Gator" and i got a couple really really nice HUGO BOSS outfits super fly, one true religion outfit, did I mention I love talking cloths? Anyway, my collection is my baby, and I take care of each piece very carefully. Im like a girl id say thats 20% of my life and who I am haha. I pride mself in my style, lil chain, lil diamond pendant, nice whatch...not an image person reallyat all. would think im in love withmyself or super judgemental or think im better but not at all. Looking nice and coordinating an outfit for the day is just part of who I am love to show allot of colors and cooridinated extreamly tastefuk garmets...must have got it grom my grandma, she was the only one in the family who ever loved to shop and dress nice more than I did always very complimentary of me and a very kind women, still cant believe she passed, the way she had herself put together everyday and worked at her little job until the abrupt very end..still have some questions about that.
Anyway, TLDR of course, but love your name, and avatar, Ill try to put mine up, I got a great one I use on the Pharmacy Reviewer forum....
take care, sorry to tell you my life story if not so interested, maybe someone else will read and get something, anything out of it, it felt good to write at lest. cheers and pleasure to meet ya! -gator / Holden

be welcomed Gator, im from cali too, lived in San Fran for many a moon, but now live in the arm pit of cali, after living on the coasts most my life(things we do for love) i lived in eugene OR, loved it there but i belong in cali fo sho, i enjoyed your post and glad youre here and wish you healing, youre def worth the bother
hey buddy, so nice to say hello and the kind words. eally appreciate it my friend. This has always seemed like my kind of place, I dont do well on Reddit, belong to another forum "pharmacy-reviewer.co" but only signed up for that years ago to find the connect on pills and at the time doctors too met my first pain mangament doctor through a business someone set up and was in the forum finding people who lived in certain areas and would direct you to a doctor where it was already pretty much understood and prearranged that he would organize all of your medical notes for you, your MRI being the "golden ticket" and get them to a "compassioante" doctor who/ where you were guranteed to walk out with an rx for 90 to 120 norcos on the first visit, also Xanax or whatever you wanted name it for benzos...was a terrific time in my life, very fondly remebered, was living in phoenix, was getting a little too "fu$$ed up" in the beggining but eventually hit my stride and was just loving my little routne of two classes a day on weekdays finishing up college got my B.A.,went for like a couple years at least until I got injured again taking 7.5mg, would literally brake a .25 off of a 10mg and save them to put 3 together to save extra pills each month, fourr times a day as prescribed...four times to look forward to...never lost the buzz or required more for the longest time, its once I got injured again and they put me on morphine, I thought I could do better than Norcos with my injuries and went fishing...ended up with the new formula tamper proof yay jk asshats anyway 100mg 2 a day plus my norcos...bumped everything up a notch was shooting for oxies but was satisfied with that, if you ever taken morphine or know you know you get a rightous high off the right amount, no differeant than Heroin, nice and clean and lasts long...my thing was to eventually I got to taking my whole days dose x 2 in one go in the morning, and be straight for the whole day and just drink beer in the evening, thats also when I got into H, was inevitable...was living in Arizona, buying oxies too had a coonect for those, Opana for that little sliver of time they were out OH BOY they were something else one lil snort wam! grew to love the BTH in AZ....never really have lost the love for it, I have just now been finding out that so much bth is hit with fent, I think, the shit I GET, and i know good BTH, it makes no sense, hold on, ive had testers but stopped testing because i always got top shelf from the same source until a fent batch was given to me last week, tried to exchange it, and lost a friend of 5 years who I guess thought greedily keeping 2 ounces out of five or so for himself was more worth it to him than having me as a friend, really dumb on him though, super short sighted, let him know so much in text messages, no reply, im in process of starting over forgetting sbou him, but just today my other connect gave me some BEUTIFUL light brown stuff had ALL the bells and whistles..tested it twice...fent? da fak? I have 2 ounces and 2 grams at this moment sitting on its my thing to stockpile i dont sell im a prepper but anyway that was the "good ol usual stuff" and it tested negative, as negative as water and my "juiced veggies and fruit" drink(s) I order each week on my diet. Now im really freaked out like wtf, the 2 zips I had to exchange and got fucked off, unusable, could totally tell after use not so much looks that it had something in it, tasted different, chemy, strong chemy taste and smell was off, not my beutiful and now feeling luxourious top shelf BTH I keep in a bag peppered with lactose on the outide and chilling in a jar in 2 bags with rice at the bottom to keep that bay area moisture away...turns BTH soft and left out long enough into complete goup, a problem I NEVER had encountered in AZ...but im grtting off topic now.

I just dont uderstand wtf is going on, I mean, I know my little weasle "friend" the dude he is using to help him push shit right now is matched up together with a notroious take top shelf dope and cook it and stretch it piece of shit asshole but everytime before it was either just not as good or complete bunk from him...never this fent shit! and it was weird my friend not a short high or anything I was nodding ALL DAY from a dose in the morning legs were incredible, definately an anolgue but which one? I have heard similar stories...I have also heard some debate about "false positives" I am trying to understand why good dope would be tainted with fent? Like, whats the pont? Its cheap yes but we don't want it, us old school snorters, users, blenders and shakers, we want the morphine, the really strong tar, thats it! why why why bother to and RUIN a BEUTIFUL batch of tar if it gets people high and by looking at it I can tell you its some good, if not great by BTH standards...ould I be getting a false positive, the coke is always amazing could some have been in that in an effort to addict users and I tainted my H? seriously confused here.

Anyway, great to meet you buddy hope you had a good sunday, please keep in touch, loved talking at ya :) any insight please you have the floor. And again thanks for the warm welcome again your too kind ;) really appreciate it. - Gator/ Holden

hey buddy, so nice to say hello and the kind words. eally appreciate it my friend. This has always seemed like my kind of place, I dont do well on Reddit, belong to another forum "pharmacy-reviewer.co" but only signed up for that years ago to find the connect on pills and at the time doctors too met my first pain mangament doctor through a business someone set up and was in the forum finding people who lived in certain areas and would direct you to a doctor where it was already pretty much understood and prearranged that he would organize all of your medical notes for you, your MRI being the "golden ticket" and get them to a "compassioante" doctor who/ where you were guranteed to walk out with an rx for 90 to 120 norcos on the first visit, also Xanax or whatever you wanted name it for benzos...was a terrific time in my life, very fondly remebered, was living in phoenix, was getting a little too "fu$$ed up" in the beggining but eventually hit my stride and was just loving my little routne of two classes a day on weekdays finishing up college got my B.A.,went for like a couple years at least until I got injured again taking 7.5mg, would literally brake a .25 off of a 10mg and save them to put 3 together to save extra pills each month, fourr times a day as prescribed...four times to look forward to...never lost the buzz or required more for the longest time, its once I got injured again and they put me on morphine, I thought I could do better than Norcos with my injuries and went fishing...ended up with the new formula tamper proof yay jk asshats anyway 100mg 2 a day plus my norcos...bumped everything up a notch was shooting for oxies but was satisfied with that, if you ever taken morphine or know you know you get a rightous high off the right amount, no differeant than Heroin, nice and clean and lasts long...my thing was to eventually I got to taking my whole days dose x 2 in one go in the morning, and be straight for the whole day and just drink beer in the evening, thats also when I got into H, was inevitable...was living in Arizona, buying oxies too had a coonect for those, Opana for that little sliver of time they were out OH BOY they were something else one lil snort wam! grew to love the BTH in AZ....never really have lost the love for it, I have just now been finding out that so much bth is hit with fent, I think, the shit I GET, and i know good BTH, it makes no sense, hold on, ive had testers but stopped testing because i always got top shelf from the same source until a fent batch was given to me last week, tried to exchange it, and lost a friend of 5 years who I guess thought greedily keeping 2 ounces out of five or so for himself was more worth it to him than having me as a friend, really dumb on him though, super short sighted, let him know so much in text messages, no reply, im in process of starting over forgetting sbou him, but just today my other connect gave me some BEUTIFUL light brown stuff had ALL the bells and whistles..tested it twice...fent? da fak? I have 2 ounces and 2 grams at this moment sitting on its my thing to stockpile i dont sell im a prepper but anyway that was the "good ol usual stuff" and it tested negative, as negative as water and my "juiced veggies and fruit" drink(s) I order each week on my diet. Now im really freaked out like wtf, the 2 zips I had to exchange and got fucked off, unusable, could totally tell after use not so much looks that it had something in it, tasted different, chemy, strong chemy taste and smell was off, not my beutiful and now feeling luxourious top shelf BTH I keep in a bag peppered with lactose on the outide and chilling in a jar in 2 bags with rice at the bottom to keep that bay area moisture away...turns BTH soft and left out long enough into complete goup, a problem I NEVER had encountered in AZ...but im grtting off topic now.

I just dont uderstand wtf is going on, I mean, I know my little weasle "friend" the dude he is using to help him push shit right now is matched up together with a notroious take top shelf dope and cook it and stretch it piece of shit asshole but everytime before it was either just not as good or complete bunk from him...never this fent shit! and it was weird my friend not a short high or anything I was nodding ALL DAY from a dose in the morning legs were incredible, definately an anolgue but which one? I have heard similar stories...I have also heard some debate about "false positives" I am trying to understand why good dope would be tainted with fent? Like, whats the pont? Its cheap yes but we don't want it, us old school snorters, users, blenders and shakers, we want the morphine, the really strong tar, thats it! why why why bother to and RUIN a BEUTIFUL batch of tar if it gets people high and by looking at it I can tell you its some good, if not great by BTH standards...ould I be getting a false positive, the coke is always amazing could some have been in that in an effort to addict users and I tainted my H? seriously confused here.

Anyway, great to meet you buddy hope you had a good sunday, please keep in touch, loved talking at ya :) any insight please you have the floor. And again thanks for the warm welcome again your too kind ;) really appreciate it. - Gator/ Holden
love reading your life, i actually loved fent(hate love relationship) my hands are hammered , i can hardly type, but hope to see you around, all the luck to you in this world

Prop 215 isn't required now in my state maybe I will finally follow through and harvest pounds with ya
do it man, nothing like growing your own, sooner you get it set up and running and just do it the better, put it on your back burner of "tp dps" and will never get done. Its a blast, havent done it steadily since, but started in 2006/7. Things have came SO FAR as marijuana became an industry...if you want or need some veteran advice for indoor grows, just message me i have made all the mistakes for you and know everything you need and best way 2 do it so feel free hit me up...dont cheap out on the light if you can help it, go with the new "LED's" or whatver the newest lil light sources/ pannels they have out now...no more heavy, wasteful energy wise and that means expensive energy bill like suer expensive for anyone anymore...the LED's have changed the whole game...reccomend a "hyphotonflux"...I went by the 5x5...you can pull pounds out of just 1 of those...anyway, pleasure to meet ya,have a nice week, talk 2 ya later=Holden "Gator".

Hey @vergie05 . Do you want to keep your thread here or would you like it moved to Cannabis Discussion? Once people have shown they are going to stick around and not just do a one off post I think they might want better exposure than NMI .

Since you want to grow and you are a 420 enthusiast I thought I would ask. Here or there....no problem. Totally up to you. Let me know.

Hey @vergie05 . Do you want to keep your thread here or would you like it moved to Cannabis Discussion? Once people have shown they are going to stick around and not just do a one off post I think they might want better exposure than NMI .

Since you want to grow and you are a 420 enthusiast I thought I would ask. Here or there....no problem. Totally up to you. Let me know.
Your too quick! :hypno: lol

Word up yo speaking of Cali I been blazing some Trufflez I guess it is one of them whacky strains they grow over there no info in the genetics databases I can see a mystery I am not too worried about but I like my strain data!

Happy harvests!

Word up yo speaking of Cali I been blazing some ******* I guess it is one of them whacky strains they grow over there no info in the genetics databases I can see a mystery I am not too worried about but I like my strain data!

Double checked saw some branding of ******** but not by the seed house the ghetto boys sold me ****eatti possibly mob funded in that room with a folding table cash only no receipt dispensary. Wait I think the strain I am smoking now is ******eatti by Fluffy. I always trust a fluffer.

Happy harvests

Sure, I have no problem with it, I recieved your message as well, and offered help to people regarding growing good canabis and avoiding begginer mistakes, whatever you think is a good idea I am on board with. Have a nice day :)

Sure, I have no problem with it, I recieved your message as well, and offered help to people regarding growing good canabis and avoiding begginer mistakes, whatever you think is a good idea I am on board with. Have a nice day :)
That's great. Glad you are having fun in the forums and teaching people a thing or two. And @vergie05 I am going to move this to cannabis discussion. See you there and you both have a nice day.

growing your own weed is very good in terms of education and also making sure that you are consuming only quality product. If you are really interested in it you will ensure your final grow delivers the potency or medicinal properties you require without the Pesticides, Growth Hormones as well as the peace of mind knowing that your herb hasnt collected bad dust, been harvested too early or late or sprayed with some shit at the end. (Also check for bud rot throughout)

Thanks for moving this thread @Pumpkin2021

i know alot about beginners mistacks

btw
btw my plants are looking AMAZING right now, I started them at the right time to correlate with the natural outdoor seasons though it is an indoor controlled grow, is there any way I can share personal pictures, or photos in general of my harvest with other like minded growers in the forums? Thanks and sorry for the newbie question, have a terrific evening! - Holden "Gator"

Have watched too much demented evil stuff on Netflix. Initially I thought you meant Cali, Columbia. Was going to ask you to send some….stuff 🏴‍☠️

Tom