• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from Austin, Texas. Was on here under another handle 15+ years back

crim crim

Greenlighter
Live in downtown Austin, Texas. Favorite drugs (and the only ones I'm really interested in anymore): opiates opiates opiates and hopefully more opiates. Had an account here a long while back, maybe 2008? Passwords come and passwords go but they don't stick around in your head long enough to get a driver's license.

Welcome back, crim crim. A lot has changed since you have been here...

You can probably get cheap smack and coke too, being right on the mexico border.

Where I live, you have to make a drive that is more than 1000 miles to get down to mexico.

Unfortunately I have no clue about where to get cheap (or even overpriced) smack but I wish and my ears are always open lol. I'm no longer into coke but from what I understand it's all cut to hell bullshit, the speedy stuff that's sold at bars to fuel service workers and their late night friends.

welcome :)

Unfortunately I have no clue about where to get cheap (or even overpriced) smack but I wish and my ears are always open lol. I'm no longer into coke but from what I understand it's all cut to hell bullshit, the speedy stuff that's sold at bars to fuel service workers and their late night friends.

yeah, it's all fetty now man, and the coke is all speedy.

terrible times for druggies in the US