• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hello Everyone!

DocBren1967

Greenlighter
Just joined. What is best way to smoke that is easiest on the lungs? Any special types of grass?
:D

Hello! And welcome to BL, and CD.

The best way to inhale cannabis that is the least harsh on your lungs would be vaporization at a moderate-to-low temperature, undisputably. And as the poster above said, hybrids tend to be the least harsh on your lungs.

Hash oil out of a vape seems to be the smoothest. Plus you only have to take a hit or two.
Unlike dabs you can actually judge the amount you wanna smoke even without major tolerance.

If you're asthmatic just obviously don't smoke if you're having an acute attack. Otherwise you're in the clear. I've been hospitalized for asthma attacks and marijuana has never induced one.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I don't have asthma I just don't like feeling that heaviness in my lungs the next morning. I work out 5-6 days a week and don't want to compromise my health too much :)

I have never purchased a vaporizer...any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
If money isnt too big of an issue Volcano vaporizerss and their generic knockoffs are pretty awesome vaporizers. You can also look at eating it if the smoke starts to affect your breather. Not as easy to dose as smoked at first but fine tune it right and you can stay stoned and satisfied without affecting the lungs. In my personal experience sativas tend to be the smoother, not-quite-as-robust smoke that is easier on the lungs than other types. Specifically, some indica or indica dominant hybrids (like that sexy bitch Romulan and more recently Girl Scout Cookies OG) have expansive smoke that breaches your lung capacity well before smoother smoke would, causing you to easily misjudge the size of your hit and possibly induce harsh coughing. They both stand out as strains that induced much coughing while I had them in stock.

Really smooth ones with name recognition I remember as of late that would be less apt to induce coughing would be Blue Dream, White Widow, and Jack Herer, etc. Pretty sure there are established seeds available from several companies that ship to the US discreetly for all these strains.