• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hello Everyone, Quick question about SHROOMS?

GarlicKnottz

Greenlighter
I'm planning on doing shrooms today with some buddies, and just wanted to make sure i'm doing enough to have a enjoyable time, the first time I did shrooms I only took a 16th, and it was great! The second time I took them, I eat two grams and it wasn't all that great for some reason, it was okay but not what I wanted, and that was more than a year ago. Today i'm planning on taking about 3.5 grams, do you think this will be enough? Thank you in advance, and a speedy answer would be awesome and very appreciated. Have a good day to all!:D

3.5gs is a good solid dose it shouldn't be over whelming, the weight isn't always and indication of strength obviously it plays a major part but there's also different strains with different alkaloids contents and then you get batches what may have degraded over time etc. etc., either way enjoy the trip.

Last edited:
With mushrooms (or anything that grows in nature really) it's difficult to tell how much of the active constituents are in your particular batch. Psilocybin/psilocin content can be impacted by tons and tons of factors, including growing conditions, species, your personal sensitivity, how well preserved they are, ect.

This may account for your not-so-complete experience, however an 8th is usually a safe bet you're gonna trip balls.

taking shrooms at night is best for effect. the darkness allows things to become more alive. daytime makes it harder for visuals to come out strong.

^ I agree. Night time is the best time to trip IMO.

Eat that 8th and sit back and brace for a glorious impact. :)