• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello Bonjour Aloha

xyZedd

Greenlighter
Hi everyone 👋.

I’m a 47 year old dude in the UK, who has chronic back pain as a result of disc herniations. I have been on dihydrocodeine and pregabalin for quite a while, but not as long as alcohol which started in my young teens. I tend to be a weekend drinker which allows me to do the midweek 9-5 thing 😂

Have also dabbled with libs on a few occasions. I’m good at finding them but not so good at taking them successfully (bad trips) 😂

Anyway I’m new here, well almost! I’ve done my share of lurking here anon and consumed a lot of useful and interesting information from the good folks on this amazing resource. Thank you 🙏 😊

Hello! Welcome to bluelight! Glad you're here ❤️🌠

Aloha, and welcome to Bluelight. We're glad that you're here! If you haven't already, be sure to check out our About Us and the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA).

Lastly, I'm curious how you found us. No worries if you'd prefer not to share. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Lastly, I'm curious how you found us. No worries if you'd prefer not to share. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Thank you 😊 I’m pretty sure I found my way here via some google searching on opiate and psychedelic related topics. Probably a couple of years ago!