Hello and I need help really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anji

Greenlighter
Twice, I tried to post long long posts to the intro thread and windows logged me off. I've given up. Point is I swiped some PBS/RPBS paper prescriptions which I want to fill as private non-PBS scripts, but not using my medicare card details as I've already been busted doctor shopping, and I think the doctor knows I swiped them, but didn't say anything (bad sign). Is it possible to get them filled without a medicare number on the script, and do I need to show any ID at a pharmacy?

I really need to do this, if it's possible, asap, otherwise, I'm facing going cold turkey off a high dose of legally prescribed benzos GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and major depressive disorder. Own stupid fault for getting way ahead of how many I should have been taking. Socially isolated, no friends or family, wouldn't want them busted in any case.

Been through benzo-withdrawal - abosolute hell.

Any help much appreciated, and hello!

think you need to post this elsewhere, not in pill info requests lol

Hi Anji, welcome to Bluelight. As mentioned you've a) posted in the wrong sub forum (ecstacy/pill info requests) and b) you're asking for advice to illegally obtain prescription medicine which is against the guidelines. Check out the existing benzo threads in the main Australian Drug Discussion forum.

In my opinion your safest bet is to not use that blank script pad and go through the usual above-board means to get whatever meds you need. Speak to your GP or Psychiatrist to arrange tapering you off whatever benzos you're currently on safely.

If you've already been busted doctor shopping and already been through benzo withdrawal shouldn't those be signs that breaking the law to get more benzos could be a bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.