Open Discussion Hello, am new here, am from Philadelphia, looking to chat, listen, learn, help and be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty4243

Greenlighter
So here goes, I have sickle cell anemia, fibromyalgia,chronic pain and one bout with cancer. Have been on power stuff. Biggest problem is because I know real pain, I can never tell someone no when it comes to my meds and their pain or not pain.. So unfortunately for me that means I run out.. However my cash flow is long so I can always buy more from other people... Only because of exactly that I recently learned that a family member has been happily taking advantage of my kindness and has mistaken it for a weakness... Up to maybe 3k worth in less than two weeks not counting travel time from philly to jersey.. Well tonight I reached my limit and decided I had enough...sadly I lived with a drug addict most of my childhood yet I turned a blind eye to all the call signs.. Funny she hasn't stopped texting and calling my phone since I kicked her outta my car and brought myself back home to Philly before this idiot landed me in jail for curb stomping her ass...I refuse to put one more dime in that snakes pocket or pill or whatever it is she is on in her body for her pleasure.. She claims she doesn't want any bad blood between us as she added "but I really needed to borrow that money from you cuz to feed my kids... If you just come back I swear I can get you at least some oxy30.... Cuz I really need to feed my kids".... Well as family we all have this habit of coming into one another's home and going directly to the refridgerator... Every time.. Guess she forgot that.. And hers was on full not empty not even halfway..not to mention she messed up when she mistakenly told me how much they were really costing me and doing the math not only did she take me for more than 3k but I gave her son $100 for football dues and her $100 loan that suddenly she couldn't pay back because the atm gagged her for $400.. But when I reminded her it was to be cleared up in five days there was another story.. Than there was the dumbest lie over the cable when she tried to get me to pay the cable bill.. I could go on but I really want to be done with this bs.... Any suggestions or any helpful hints would be truly appreciated. Hope I spelled everything correctly... Stressed in Philadelphia.

Also I did not accurately set my time.. I m on eastern standard time so it is 1:25am at the time of this post!

Funny she hasn't stopped texting and calling my phone since I kicked her outta my car and brought myself back home to Philly before this idiot landed me in jail for curb stomping her ass...I refuse to put one more dime in that snakes pocket or pill or whatever it is she is on in her body for her pleasure..

First of all, if you were violent towards her you belong in a jail cell, with or without your panoply of health issues, I wana make that clear. Physical violence is unacceptable.

Second of all, the world is unfair, some feel pain and others feel pleasure, there's no need to get mad over it. She did not mistaken your kindness for anything...kindness IS a weakness. I hope you get better, and stop arguing about non sense, your views on life have no importance and are certainly not above the views of a drug addict.

hello

this support forum is for questions about using bluelight, the forum software, etc.

sounds like this is a bit of a rant and might be better in a blog. if you are looking for advice, maybe try 'sex, love and relationships' as this is about your relationship.

if you're not sure, just post it in the 'homeless threads' and a mod will move it for you.

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.